Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3341 - 3350 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Lucky. Im so excited too. Im so glad I have you to ask these questions to! I think I will do mine the same way as well. We will do the first round after dh gets home/ n after diner. I will let ya know how it goes. Lol Cronins, have you done any more testing today?

6 years ago • Post starter

Woohoo dandy!!! It's getting really real! So excited for you to get this process started.

As for me, I haven't tested again today. I am trying to behave with testing and I have been on the go all day. I'll definitely be testing tomorrow morning.

6 years ago

Looking forward to seeing your test tmrw Cronins! Shots are done for this evening. Dh was way more nervous than he portrayed yesterday lol. One got pulled out a little funky so thats sore. I was kind of surprised that I wont be getting an ultrasound on wed as well but I bet I will have one coming soon after.

Cool dandy! I am glad dh is helping you ttc. That's totally cool.

As for me, I have been having cramps on and off today. I am hoping that they are implantation cramps. I can't wait to test tomorrow morning. My poor baby girl Isabella is sick again with a nasty cold and fever. May have to take her to the doctor tomorrow morning.

6 years ago

Fingers crossed over here for those implantation cramps!! Your poor baby is sick again. Her immune system is going to be outstanding when she is older. Lol. I will say a prayer for her tonight. Hopefully she feels better in the morning. I swear it seems like when my little guy is sick, its back to back like that.

Thanks dandy! I appreciate the prayers. She seems to be doing a little better than yesterday.

As for me, here is this mornings hpt. I am approximately 6 dpo, but who knows how accurate that is lol. Can't wait to get my beta hcg on Wednesday.
Hoping that something picks up by then.

How is everyone doing today? User Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

How is everyone?

Cronins- I'm glad your little one is feeling better. I'm excited for you beta Wednesday as well, this way you will know for sure :-)

6 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Ive been in Virginia with my family this weekend so Ive been M.I.A. Im well. Cant really complain. How are you ladies feeling today?

User image

6 years ago

Cronins so glad to hear that the little one is feeling a little better. Continuing prayers for her. Hopefully she will be herself and feeling completely better soon. Is it Wed yet? : )
Lucky how is af treating you?
MrsSilver and Marie, how are you two pregos feeling? ; )

Dandy AF is definitely letting me know she's here lol. Usually don't cramp much after day 2 but did this afternoon. She will hopefully be gone by the middle of the week lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo