Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3151 - 3160 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Im just like Cronins. Lol. To nosey, I gotta know one way or the other everyday. Sometimes several times a day. Hehe

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy

Trust me I completely understand lol. I have 3 boys and my baby noy I tested everytime I had to pee lol lol. Ended up testing positive at 8DPO. This time Im trying to keep.ot together, but let me tell you the struggle is real. I all of a sudden started to feel "AF cramps" not the painful kind that stupid dull achy feeling. ugh. Anywho what are you ladies doing this weekend?

I know Cronins is BDing ALL weekend long lol #GoCronins

User image

6 years ago

I am enjoying my sat evening at home with dh and lo. Tmrw we will prob just run errands and enjoys dhs only day off. Im sure I will sneak a test every time I can. Lol. He has no idea that Im a poas addict. Im a closet tester : ) what about everyone else?

Good morning baby makers. How is everyones sunday?
Lucky how are them shots coming along? My meds will be shipped out Mon and here Tues. not looking forward to the injectables lol.
Cronins have you had a temp shift yet? How many dpo do you think you are?
Anyone else test this morning?
I didn't get to test with fmu. I emptied my blatter just before we all got up bot thinking. I did test with diluted urine bout half hour after waking. Bfn. Temps still up. I will prob test later whenever I can get a good urine hold. Ps. Prescription prenatals taste like flinstone vitamins when they get stuck in your throat. Lol

Hello ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

Dandy : sorry about the bfn. Let's hope it was just because you didn't use fmu.

As for me, just waiting for a temperature rise. It was only 97.52 this morning. Hoping that it happens tomorrow morning. I do not think that I ovulated yet, but I have been having twinges and a dull ache on my left side. I marked my chart as if I did, but the temperature rise is what I am after. I just want to be able to track this cycle if for some reason I do not have a temperature rise that way I can have an approximate dpo days. I know, I am a little crazy. However, the last cycle was a bust so I am being super vigilant about this cycle.

6 years ago

Good Morning!

It's beautiful out this morning.

Cronins hopefully you get that temp rise soon. Are your opks still positive?

Dandy I like flintstome vitamins lol I've just been buying prenatal vitamins but will get them prescription when these are gone because I think my insurance covers them.

AFM, I'm on CD 23 so hoping AF shows up this next week. These shots are a piece of cake compared to the progesterone shots.

6 years ago

Lucky, Im sure I will be asking you a bunch of questions just before I do my injectables. Lol. Im more nervous about getting the needles ready than than the actual shot.
Cronins nothing wrong with being a bit obsessed with the bbt chart. Its great confirmation and take so much guess work out.

Ask away Dandy. I'm an expert by now lol.

6 years ago

Hey lucky,

My opk's are still positive. It looks like it will take a day or two longer than normal to ovulate. Glad to hear that your injections are going well.

6 years ago

User Image

Here is this mornings opk. Even darker than the other ones have been. Looks like it's just a matter of waiting a day or two before ovulation. Count down to pregnancy has me ovulating tomorrow now that I put in today's bbt. Can't wait lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo