Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4051 - 4060 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky my sickness starts getting better in the evenings lol. Glad your able to get through your day though.
Cronins sounds like a good plan! Im ready to start seeing those opks : ) Yes Lo loves school. He was sad when I told him he couldn't go tmrw bc it was the weekend and there was no school. The drop off gets easier and easier. He's starting to really get his routine down when he goes in.

6 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope everyone has a good weekend :-)

Nothing much going on here, just trying to get enough energy to clean my house lol its been a bit neglected the past couple weeks.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Lucky, that's exactly what I have been doing this morning lol. We plan on taking the kids to the park in a little while. Nothing really planned for the weekend. It's my oldest daughter's birthday today. I feel really old. She turns 26 this morning! Wow, those years went quickly.

Took my first dose of Clomid today. As my first real day of bleeding was yesterday. The day before I was only spotting. It's been really heavy bleeding since yesterday. Hopefully it let's up soon. At least I have no cramping lol. Can't wait to start opks testing and bding.

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

I hope that you both had a great weekend and are starting to feel better.

As for me, day 3 of Clomid is on the books. Hot flashes so far are not that bad. Thank goodness for that. Just sent three of four kids off to their first day of school. 1st, 2nd, and 4th grade here they come lol. Now I only have my little girl at home. Feeling a little bit sad, but excited for them. They are getting so big. How time flies so quickly. I wish it would slowdown.

6 years ago

Cronins I sure understand that feeling. Lol. Its so bittersweet. In line to pick my little one up now. Cant wait to ask him about his day. Sorry Ive bben missing, feeling absolutely horrible!! Hanging in there though.

Wow Cronins! There will be a lot of school talk at the table :-) how exciting. I bet your little one will love the one on one time. Glad the clomid hasn't been too bad for you :-)

Dandy- hope lo had a good day as well. Sorry your not feeling well. I felt great this morning and now feel yucky :-( at least I know they are still in there lol. I have 10 week appt on Thursday, I'm so excited :-)

6 years ago

Well ladies,

I hope that you are doing well. As for me, not so much. Dh doesn't want to ttc anymore due to our ages. I am 43 and he is 41. I am angry, sad, and very emotional about this. I am devastated to say the least. If you don't mind me hanging around, I would love to watch your pregnancies progress? Please keep me in prayer. I so need it now.

6 years ago

Awe Cronins I'm so sorry. Maybe he will change his mind, and maybe by not really trying it will just happen. I hear stories all the time about it happening when people stop trying :-) I will say extra prayers for you!

6 years ago

Oh Cronins. Im so sorry. Maybe he is just frustrated so he's using the age thing as an excuse. Ppl have babys everyday well into their 40s. Hopefully he will see how much it means to you and change his mind. Lots of prayers coming your way! Even if you not "trying" would mentally keeping track of about where you are in your cycle be considered as ttc? I would never suggest you go Behind his back but does he just not want anymore period? Heck I closet tested 99 percent of the time anyway lol

Hey girls. Cronins are things still the same on your end or did a new day bring different decisions for dh? How are you feeling?
Lucky. Still getting queasy in the evening?
Afm. Having good days n bad days. Good days are becoming more frequent. Waiting for my hand held doppler. It should be here today or tmrw. Ive had two conflicting emails about a delivery date. So excited for it!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo