Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky: praying that all this tummy bruising gets awesome results for you.

Miam: woohoo for further darkening of your hpt's. That is totally cool. Can you tell us your protocol again?

As for me, I am hoping that I do get that bfp this cycle, but I am content if I don't. It is what it is and I have to accept God's plan for my life.

7 years ago

cronins this is what is did this cycle pretty sure this is what did it for me.

DH- He is daily vitamins but I also started him on mens Fertile blend this month he was taking 2 pills a day.
I noticed he had more energy with them as well. he said there was no bad side effects .

AFM-
Prenatals- everyday
Vitamin D-3-everyday
Mucinex- until O
Baby aspirin- everyday until confirmed HPT
Red raspberry leaf pills- 2 a day until 3DPO
Preseed with softcups (I put the preseed around the side of the cup and squirted some inside the cups lefts it in for a few hours.
green tea decaf and reg (no coffee)
temping
opks
exercising more

Hope you don't need this cause you all are going to get your BFP but if you need something for next cycle this is what I did.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I have been using preseed too since i have an absence of cm. I have been considering the soft cup. I started laying and proping my hips up after bd since noticing how far back my cervix sits. Cant hurt right. Lol. Did you notice any difference using the soft cup, miam?

7 years ago • Post starter

this was my second month using them. I actually love them its so nice not have to run to the bathroom or feel like your peeing the bed in the middle of the night cause you left his guys in.. TMI lmao!!

even though I had EWCM I did the preseed in the cup this timeI figured more fluid the better! guess something worked!

7 years ago

Lol. Thats so true though! When do you take it out? Do you feel like it produced less "lost soldiers" ? Lol

LOL yeah for sure I do. I definitely feel a difference when I do go to the bathroom. you know with out it you feel like your wiping for days before and after you pee. and with these it holds it in. you can also pee with it in which I like I think I kept it in anywhere from 2-4 hours. but if you keep it in too long make sure there is a bathroom near by. lol I felt like I was dripping after a while. lol

7 years ago

Ah, I think ill order one for next cycle if i dont get my bfp this month. Thanks for the info
Just checked my cervix and it is consistant with having already ovulated. Low, closed and hard again. Makes me not as leery and little more confident that im actualy 1dpo

Miam : thanks so much for sharing. If I don't get my bfp, I will try a few of those. I already take a prenatal vitamin, 5 mg of folic acid. I will definitely like to add in pre-seed and soft cups. What brand of red raspberry leaf pills do you use?

7 years ago

I used the cheaper ones. natures own natures way (something like that) brand I got them from GNC I think they were like $10

7 years ago

Good morning ladies! Another BFN this morning. I have a follow up ob appointment today, and I am hoping that they run a panel of hormone tests. Maybe get some answers. However, I think it is really because I only have one fallopian tube intact and that's why it will take longer to become pregnant again. Totally sucks, but it is what it is.

How are you beautiful ladies doing?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo