Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3941 - 3950 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

MrsSilver- I am so sorry, I know nothing I say will make you feel better. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

6 years ago

Thanks ladies.. It's tough. My husband is taking it pretty hard.

Cronins, they gave me 3 options
Wait for my body to eject
Meds or
Surgery

User image

6 years ago

I am so sorry Mrs Silver! We are definitely here for you if you need a listening ear or to vent. I've been in your position a few times and it is heart wrenching. Please know that you and your husband remain in my thoughts and prayers.

6 years ago

MrsSilver how far along were you? That is just so devastating and I'm so very sorry.

6 years ago

Oh mrs silver I am at a loss for words. I am so sorry! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. What a nightmare. How far along were you?
Sorry Ive been missing today. Horrible IBS attack today. One of the worst by far. I finally kept some crackers and juice down. So Im going to call it a night. Glad I have a us tmrw. All that pain is scary while pregnant.

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies!

Good luck with your ultrasound today dandy! Praying for a nice strong heartbeat.

Lucky: is yours today too? If so, I am praying for a nice strong heartbeat for both babies too.

As for me, I got a small temperature rise this morning. Just waiting for it to rise more.

6 years ago

Cronins sounds like your getting close. Probably be starting your tww today or tomorrow.

Dandy good luck today, praying everything goes well.

AFM, I'm actually feeling good today. I have my US this afternoon. Praying for 2 strong heartbeats:-)

6 years ago

Yay!!!! I can't wait to see your ultrasound today lucky and dandy. I am so excited for both of you.

As for me, I am pretty such today's ovulation day. Very uncomfortable with pressure and mild cramping. I should get the full temperature rise tomorrow morning.

6 years ago

Yay for O day Cronins!!
Heartbeat is nice n strong at 170! Its measuring right on for my date. You can see its little arms n legs forming. Overjoyed.
User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Awe, look at that little peanut. So stinking cute!!! Congratulations sweetie. I am so happy that lo is getting bigger and stronger.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo