Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1621 - 1630 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins- that would be awesome if we all get pregnant this cycle :-) Sore nippples is a good sign. My stims are going well so far, just have a sore bruised belly lol. Can't wait until Sunday to see what's going on in there.

Dandy keep us posted. Good luck and sending prayers your way!

7 years ago

Waiting on my trigger shot girls!! I have a 27 mm follicle thats having trouble rupturing.

7 years ago • Post starter

Woohoo, that's awesome dandy! !!!

7 years ago

I thought for sure that they were going to say its to big or smthn. But she said its not to big, its perfect and may contain two eggs. Its nice n clear. I do have some fluid outside my uturs so they arnt sure if I have ovulated once already or not! But she said we are sending this one out too. Lol. Lining is at a 9.3. So good there too.

Omg maybe you'll get twins dandy!!! I am so pulling for you.

7 years ago

Thank you. Im so excited!! Ive never been so happy to sit here and wait for a shot! Lol

Now you get to test out your own trigger! Woohoo, so excited for you.

7 years ago

I didnt think I would teally get to trigger. Lol. Im going to have to order more tests I think : )

Alrighty all home n settled in. Lol. Im so excited. After showing her my chart n my thermal shift she thinks I did ovulate once already but Im just going with this one to count my dpo. Will the hcg shot effect my bbt? Hmm
Man, if we all get bfps on this one that would be so exciting. Big prayers going out!

Yes dandy, getting bfp's this cycle will be awesome. Here's to praying for them.

I wonder too if it will affect your bbting? I guess tomorrow will definitely tell.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo