Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3271 - 3280 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins,

Thanks love. I plan on giving him a "dad spa" box. (I make bath boms, bath salts, soaps etc) so Ill have a sign or something that says "Youre gonna need all the rest you can get because baby #4 is going to be lit" my bestfriend and I are trying to come up with other things to include as well. If you ladies have ideas please share :)

User image

6 years ago

I am definitely looking forward to more BFP to pop up here shortly. Really excited for all you ladies ????

User image

6 years ago

Marie, cant wait to see the next digital!
MrsSilver I think thats a cute idea. If you cant wait till Fathers Day you could always just tell him he has an early present and still do that. I couldn't wait if it were me. But I have no patience when it comes to all this stuff. Lol
Cronins, I just dont get it. I don't understand at all. Hopefully its just a shy bean. How can you get positives one day but not after with positive opks still.
Afm, My body is not cooperating either. No af yet. Temps back up. Boobs still sore. I saved my fmu for dh to leave. I have an frer but I dont plan on seeing anything. Lets see

6 years ago • Post starter

Well. Nothing to see but an indent. Guess I will just wait on the witch now. Im beginning to think my lp has lengthened by a day or two. It seems everytime I actually ovulate in the past 6/8 months Im always late by a couple days. I put an enhanced filter on it bc it was a little blurry when I uploaded it to photo bucket
User Image

MrsSilver- what a cute idea! How exciting:-)

Cronins- praying those start darkening for you. Maybe you did just ovulate so wouldn't read yet.

Dandy- AF hasn't come my way yet either. When I want her to appear she takes her sweet time. I just need her to show before she visits my donor lol. I don't want this process delayed any longer by bcp.

Marie- praying for a happy and healthy 9 months!

6 years ago

Dandy: it doesn't make sense to me either. I think that it may just be a nasty evaporation line. The other days ovulation symptoms were really bad. My cervix was also wide open and now it's closed shut. So I am assuming that I am approximately 2 dpo like countdown to pregnancy thinks with my bbt . My temp shot up to 98.22 this morning. I definitely wouldn't trust the target up and up brand again. This was such a tease and very disappointing to boot. I plan on testing everyday until the witch arrives. I ordered more hpts from amazon the other day, so they should be in at the end of the week. Happy testing everyone.

Praying that the witch pays a visit to dandy and lucky very soon.

6 years ago

Oh Cronins my heart is breaking for you. Im so sorry you experienced that. Thats so cruel. Everything else does piont to you just ovulating. Stranger things have happened though. Are you going to update your dr or just go in for your beta?
Afm, my cm is tinged with pink. Thats odd, she usually doesn't announce herself. She usually just barges into my day at full flow. I have some errands to run as usual. Hopefully by the time I return home later she will be full force and I can call it in. Ewe my heart is pounding. Ivf time

Dandy : I think that I am just going to go for the beta on Friday. If it's negative, then so be it. I will be 4 dpo. I'll just have to keep testing until AF arrives or I get an actual bfp. Totally stinks though. I really had my hopes up. Sigh. Well at least I can still test lol. Gotta keep my sense of humor in this or I will go insane. Not going to let this get me down.

6 years ago

Cronins I bought a brand of Amazon after my last IUI and it did the same thing to me. I'm so sorry you have that heartbreak it's so disappointing. Hugs to you

6 years ago

Thanks again ladies. I don't know what I would do without you ladies. I just spoke with the ob nurse. We are planning on doing a beta hcg testing on Wednesday the 14th of June. We figured by then I would be approximately 9 dpo by then. If anything were to show, that would give me the best shot at picking it up via the blood test.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo