Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

haha. Yes, it sure is hard. I cant believe I havnt tested at all yet! Its not entirely by chioce though! A few circumstances came together against me and my poas addiction. Lol excited to test tmrw, but totaly expecting a bfn. If there is any doubt and I see something ( Im sure my crazy self will) I will be picking up more for sure. No way I could wait till my sensitive ones get here!

7 years ago • Post starter

What brand of prenatal vitamin do you ladies take, and do you take one with dha or supplement with fish oil? I'm trying everything I can.

7 years ago

I havnt been faithful to one brabd if prenatals. Right now I have womenss 1 a day with multimineral supplement. They are huge! Yuck. I am planning on going back to the gummies in the same brand. I liked those mucg better
Been feeling lots of pokes, twinges and pains on my ovulating side. But thats normal for me. Thinking it may be time to talk to dr about her thery of implantation being my issue.

What do they recommend if implantation is the issue? I just bought the one a day with the Dha and they are huge.

7 years ago

Ah, yuck. Im a gagger. Lol.
Im not really sure why she is thinking thats the issue. Maybe because its the only thing left not tested, or the chemical in June. She has asked me to upload pics of lines Ive had. She claims they were positives. But no bloodwork was done those months to confirm, as it was after the fact. She has also mentioned that my endometriosis may be an issue with implantation.

Hello ladies,

I take Nature's Bounty prenatal vitamin soft gels with dha. They are on the big side, but they are easier to swallow because they are soft gels.

I am doing another test run with the hpt's in a few hours. Most likely around 4 pm. That will be a 3 hour hold. Hoping to see a second line. That's not too much to ask, now is it, lol?

7 years ago

No Cronins, I dont think its to much to ask at all. Lol. xx for that second line!
Im anxious to test. But kind of dreading it at the same time. Bfns get me so down. I almost just wanna take it n get it over with. But I know fmu will be best at 7dpo

Cronins that definitely doesn't sound like much to ask, but it seems to be lol. Praying you get that second line. I really want to see what a test with 2 lines looks like :-)

7 years ago

Did you test yet? I wanna see : )

Yes my dear. I just posted it in the gallery. Looks negative, still holding onto hope though. I have 5 more days until AF rears her ugly head, lol.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo