Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey gals, cervix question. i just checked it again and its low but its soft and wide open. Its so wide open that when i touched it, i had gobs of either CM or swimmers that didnt make it. ( sorry tmi) Is this normal for it to open back up?

7 years ago • Post starter

I would BD again just incase. honestly when it comes to the cervix I am lost. lol from everything I read open is good for BD!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Thanks ladies!

Lucky : praying for some awesome follicles for you.

Miam: lol, October will be here before you know it.

Dandy : The new RE is located in the same building as my ob, just 10 minutes away thank goodness. I am looking forward to getting some answers in the near future. Our insurance covers it all thank goodness. IVF, IUI, and medications. I will most likely do Gonal-F with trigger and timed intercourse though. I am just not wanting to go to extremes do to the number of office visits involved. If that doesn't work, then I will know that it's not meant to be. Heck, I am blessed beyond words with 7 beautiful children and 2 grandchildren. I will count my blessings and watch them grow.

7 years ago

Thank you Miam, i was thinking we should bd to be on the safe side, as well.
Cronins, thats so great your RE is close. Thats the way to go. They will test everything and monitor your every step. Lol. Especialy since your insurance pays for it, wow thats is great! You are truley blessed to have a big family. One more blessing would be icing one the cake.

Cronins that's an awesome attitude and way too look at things:-) Also, your insurance sounds great. My insurance doesn't cover any of it. You are truly blessed with that big family :-)

7 years ago

lucky: Thank you!!! I did find myself getting discouraged and upset, but then I realized that I have more than most people. I should be counting my blessings instead of complaining. Today is a much better day emotionally. Especially since I have accepted the fact that Isabella may be our last little one. Right now I am so enjoying her and all her "firsts" like furniture walking, her first teeth, her first words etc. I just love all the baby babbling, lol. My prayer is that all of you will get your BFP and healthy pregnancies all around. Now that is worth celebrating.

Dandy: I missed the cervix question, sorry sweetie. I have experienced this too. I would just bd just in case. Sometimes the cervix doesn't close completely until up to 4 weeks after pregnancy, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

How is everyone doing this morning?

7 years ago

Cronins, You are absolutely right about enjoying the little ones. Thats exactly what i have to remind myself often. I have a 2 year old son that i have been blessed with. Some days i just want one more so bad that i dont see what i have in front of me is already so wonderful. I love when you say that, it is inspiring to me and helps bring me to reality, that if i dont have another, then thats Gods plan and I'm ok with that and grateful for what i have. Thank you! We did bd, just to be safe, but im pretty sure it just took a while to fully close. My cm has been thick and non fertile since. Just waiting around to test now lol

Dandy : you're welcome. That's awesome that you were able to bd again. Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way.

Lucky: not sure when your scan is, but praying for some great follicles.

7 years ago

Hi ladies-

Cronins I had my scan this morning and the nurse just called and said everything looks great :-) I have 9 follicles on the right and 4 left and so far they are all pretty much staying together :-) I feel much better now lol. Will go back Friday. Thank you for all the prayers I appreciate it.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

Lucky- that sounds like good news to me!

Dandy- cant wait to see the pics of your sticks lol

Cronins- wow you are so blessed! for you that you get your BFP again!

AFM- Nothing too crazy. just wanted to check In. I posted my new test so I can see the progression. It looks like its coming together nicely!

to you all!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo