Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2021 - 2030 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lol. Figured I would be about 7dpo on Sunday. I may have a small shot at a faint line. Bet ya I cant hold off though. I took another opk earlier jst bc I had a poas itch already. Hehe

7 years ago • Post starter

Cronins I'm glad everything went well for you today. I hope you are right and we get 3 bfps this month/next month for me lol. Today is 4th BCP so just 10 more to go lol. Its crazy how we live 2 weeks at a time when ttc.

7 years ago

Lucky, I was just watching the news and there is a new test that can be done for ivf. Its ERA Endometrial Receptivity Array. Its for the timing of the transfer. They are increasing the chances of success by 50 percent!! Just wanted to pass that along. It was very interesting to see all the ppl talking about previous failed attempts then they did the test only to find out the timing was off by 12 hours or so. Wow!

Wow! I didn't hear back today which surprises me, but hopefully will tomorrow. I just want to do whatever it takes. I'm struggling so much emotionally right now I really need this bfp. I know we all need them :-)

7 years ago

Agreed. We all need these. I can only imagine how how emotional you are right now. I cant look at a baby lately with out tearing up. I want it so bad. I feel worse for dh. If it wasn't for me, he would have more kids.
I would ask your dr about that test. It may be to late in your cycle for it idk. But its worth asking about. Im going to ask my RE if its relevant for IUI.
I am so ready to start testing. Hopefully you hear from them tmrw.

I'm the same way when I see pregnant women or babies. I've been crying all evening just thinking my sister just hit her second trimester. I really can't handle it and have no idea how to get it together. I have faith and know it will happen but negative thoughts just won't stay out of my head. I really wish I had blinders on for the next month lol. Once your testing begins it will fly by. It might be too late for the ERA but I think the biopsy or scratch can still be done but would have to be next week.

7 years ago

I know what you mean. Im still holding strong to my faith. Ask and you shall receive right? Its just so emotional waiting for Gods plan to unfold. Its like I can see and imagine what my baby will look like and her just being here. I cant imagine not having her in my life. Its ok to let out your emotions. Holding them in is toxic. Keep breathing, keep praying and keep talking to ppl ( us) about it. Its ok. Thats what we are here for! We cant go through this journey alone.

Good morning gals. Cronins, O day? Lucky, update us today when you hear from your dr.
Afm, my charts have updated to me ovulating cd 11. Except countdown is still confused. It has my cover line way to high. Lol. Im beginning to like fertility friend better since I got the app.
User Image

Hello ladies!!

Sorry for my complete ghost act. I had such a strange week! I see we've got some O sisters!!! That's SO exciting! Who's TWW?

I had 8 straight days of "high fertility" then on the 9th day (Friday) I had "peak fertility"......so confusing as DH and I thought I was to O on Tuesday so we bd for that date while he was in town. He got back late Friday night but I woke up in the middle of the night nauseous and throwing up. It wasn't food-born or anything explainable. I remained so nauseous until Tuesday! I felt so awful I just rested and stayed in bed. :(

I got a little excited as I've had some symptoms that could point to early preg but I thought that last cycle (I swore it) - I was wrong and obsessively POS for no good reason. So, this time I decided to just relax- my body knows what it's doing, even if I don't. I can't control this so trying not to over-think it right now, which is why I've been a little quiet. Plus, I see your stories and you're all really so much more advanced and knowledgeable than I am with all of this so I feel silly with no real advice to offer. But I've been checking in on you and SO happy to see that some good news is in the air!! I'm cheerleading for you all!!

Basically I'm frustrated that our work travel schedules don't allow us (me) to take advantage of fertile windows. I have no idea when I actually ovulated, but def feel like I did. I feel pretty normal again, no real symptoms that are blaring. So I'll be hoping AF doesn't show her unwanted self, but will not be surprised if she comes raining on my parade. AF due 2/7....fingers crossed she MIA.

7 years ago

Hi Bambina. Glad to see you chimed back in. Sorry you weren't feeling well. Maybe its a good sign. Fingers crossed. Hopefully you caught the egg anyway. Never ever feel silly. Ask questions if need be. We wont judge. The only reason we are knowledgeable is bc we have been trying so long. But we are still learning things as well. Hopefully you wont get that knowledgeable about it all bc you get your positive test soon! Even if you don't have any advice to our situations you can still let us know how your day is going : )

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo