Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1901 - 1910 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lol Lucky. I got paranoid about evaps and Cronins helped me out by taking the same type of tests to prove they weren't : )
Outch watch were your pokn your self silly girl. Just kiddn. Bet you dont have many spots left for shots that havnt been charted territory already. It will all be wirth it very soon.

7 years ago • Post starter

I am thinking about sitting it out. I am really close to having surgery, that I may as well just get it done. I meet again with the nutritionist and the surgical nurse practitioners on Tuesday afternoon. I am only a few lbs off of what I need to loose to get the surgery done. Then I just need pre op testing, meet the surgeon and get insurance approval. I should have the surgery sometime at the end of February beginning of March.

7 years ago

Yeah Cronins you are so close. I would see what your nurse says and how you are feeling about it. Either way, whatever is meant to happen will happen :-)
Dandy is there still a line or not and is it darker if there? I missed a lot today, darn work.

7 years ago

Cronins, you are close to surgery then. No reason you cant still try in the mean time : )
Lucky, yes there is still a line. I honestly can't tell if its progressing. I think so, if I compare them dry. Im testing to much to tell. Lol. Guess Ill see what tmrw brings.

Well girls im out! Took a test last night and it was completely negative. Only reason I did was I was thinking of showing dh and it was negative! There is an evap on it this morning. Woke up this morning cramping like crazy. Ive been been feeling some narly pinching for a couple days that I was trying not to read into. Right after collecting my fmu I wiped blood. I went ahead and took the test. Its cookn as we speak. My bbt actually went back up a smidge this morning. I knew something was wrong. My lines werent getting dark and they were taking a while to show up near and past the time limit. I believe Im having a chemical. I dont think I want to go have blood work to confirm it. If the tests are negative now then its not gonna show up. Im actualy 1 day early for af. Ill just call in my day one and see what the plan is this go round. Sign.

Yep this test is negative too and the cramping is so bad. Only thing to do is start over and move on. Dh is going to be crushed!

That totally stinks dandy. I am so sorry that this happened. Hugs sweetie!

7 years ago

Darn it Dandy, do you know what your doing this next cycle?

7 years ago

Thanks girls. Im surprisingly ok. I kind of seen it coming. Im not sure what we are doing this cycle yet. I messaged them on my portal to see what we are doing. Im guessing a repeat of last cycle. Clomid and follicle check. I also took a big step and asked them if IUI was an option. I havnt talked to dh about it yet. I wanted to see if its something she is willing to do first.

That's sounds like a good plan. Hopefully she is willing to do the iui with it.

As for me cd 2 and my period is rather light considering the ones I have had previously. So yay for that.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo