Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1781 - 1790 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Your welcome. Hope it helps ya out.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Cronins! I value your opinion on it! Im wandering about it for sure! Time will tell. Im trying not to get my hopes up yet. I may tmrw if its still there n not faded. Lol

Hi Ladies,

Cronins I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. Prayers for you and your family.

Dandy I can see a light line on yours, maybe its the real thing. Time will tell.

AFM, I had another US and BW today and will be triggering tonight for retrieval on Tuesday. The nurse mentioned my doc is recommending a freeze all this cycle bc my progesterone levels are elevated but that scares me bc I don't get many eggs and last time had 2 fertilize and none to freeze. I was really feeling good about this cycle and was excited to have an Oct baby/ies. I have a pre op appt tomorrow so will learn more.

7 years ago

Lucky, praying your levels will be lower by then and you wont have to freeze! Its only her recommendations not the drs yet! What ever they decide it will be for the best in the long run. Praying you can do a fresh transfer!

Thanks Dandy. I'm just going to keep my faith and keep praying. I still believe this is the cycle it can happen. If these supplements have helped then maybe I can get some frosties:-)

7 years ago

Lucky, if you get a little girl out of some frosties you should name her Wendy. Hehe

Lol..that would be good. I'll have to see what doc says tomorrow. Then the stressful part is the day after retrieval waiting on the call to see how many fertilized and how many mature.

7 years ago

Yeah Lucky I bet that is very nerve racking!
Im suddenly feeling af(ish) oh no : (. Watch my bbt will drop in the morning and my hcgs will be negative.
But something new... My cervix is soooo tender. It started yesterday and is worse today. I dont even wanna check cm and cp tmrw!

Good morning girls. Cronins are you still testing? Lucky when do your levels get checked again to see if you can do a fresh transfer? Bambina, did you bbt this morning?
Afm, temps still up but it did go down .05. My test is almost negative now. Sigh. Im 9dpo. So I guess there is time for it to darken back up. But im not hopeful. Dang it. Im going to upload it for records in jst a few.
So my phone decided to take a good quality picture for once. The line looks lighter in person. : (

Hello ladies,

Dandy : I sure hope that your hpt's start to darken up for you. Fingers crossed for you.

As for me, my hpt's are negative but my opk's are nearly positive. It leads me to believe that AF will be here by Tuesday or Wednesday night. I am 13 dpo today. I am okay with it bring negative though. Maybe I am suppose to get that surgery done and then start trying again? We'll see though. I might continue trying and if I become pregnant before surgery, then I will just postpone until after delivery. I highly doubt that I will get pregnant before surgery, but it is always a possibility. Well onto the next cycle.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo