Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4081 - 4090 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yay for O day Cronins :-) hopefully this will be the cycle.

Dandy- I'm showing already as well lol. The NP last Thursday said she could feel my uterus already and said that usually doesn't happen this early. I have a feeling I'm going to get big lol.

6 years ago

uhg. Getting so frustrated trying to find a way to post this baby bump pic. Cronins. Yeah I forgot you stopped the clomid those positives are all you. Lol. Hope you hot some more bding in : )
Lucky I bet you are going to get big since your having two. Are you showing at all yet?

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy I am showing and my boobs are so big. They told me they would want me to gain around 50 pounds, yikes. My boobs are so big now lol..

6 years ago

Lol yay for big breasts lucky! I am so excited for you two. It's really amazing how fast time flies so quickly. You both have baby bumps. Definitely exciting times.

6 years ago

Good morning : ) Cronins have you got your temp spike yet? Lucky, when do you go back to dr? My boobs are a lot bigger too. Lol
Afm, hoping I dont jinx anything but nausea and fatigue had been almost non existent the past couple days. Yesterday was a busy busy day though. I have a dr appointment tmrw. Probably wont get a us though. I also get to schedule my us at the place that does gender reveals at 15 weeks. Its coming.... slowly but surely. Haha. Cant wait to start working on the nursery.

That's awesome news dandy. Glad to hear that the nausea and fatigue is getting better. You must be so psyched for your upcoming gender ultrasound. Fingers crossed that the baby cooperates.

Lucky: How are you doing?

As for me, my temperature is slowly rising. I think it takes fertility friend app a few days to register the thermal shift and ovulation coverline. I plan on bding tonight as well. I was too tired yesterday to bd. Dh has vertigo and dizziness, so I will have to do do most of the work lol.

6 years ago

Oh no poor dh. Doung most of the work can be fun sometimes though lol. N i think you are right. Ff does take a few days to recognize O day. I think it waits to make sure the temp stays up before establishing a final decision lol.
Yes I am so excited to find out what we are having. Hope time flys until them : )

Good Morning ladies!

Dandy glad your nausea is getting better. Good luck at your MD appt, I'm sure all will go well.

Cronins yay for O. Catch that little egg!

AFM, I'm so nauseous today, but at least I know they are there. I hit 11 weeks today so hopefully getting closer to feeling awesome!! I'm on my 4th cup of ice lol.

6 years ago

Lucky, hope you are feeling better today.
Cronins, has ff established your cover n O day yet? Im already ready to see your hpts. Lol
Afm, feeling well still. Yay. My dr appointment went good. Just in and out as usual with my ob. I forgot how much I love her. This was my first actual appointment with her. She was so excited! " we did it, we did it!" She said when she got the papers from my RE she did a cart wheel in the hall way. Lol. Shes not really a bubbly person so that surprised me. Haha. I did learn that I may not have to have a c section this but we still need to wait it out a bit to see if the placenta moves. But so far its out of the way. I also made my appointment for my gender reveal for the 24th. Stoked!!

Woohoo dandy for the gender reveal party. Glad that your appointment went well. Have you gained any weight yet?

As for me, I am officially 1 dpo today. Lots of ovulation pain yesterday and today. It was pretty uncomfortable, but at least I know that I ovulated lol. Now I just have to wait to start testing lol. Nothing planned for this weekend. Just spending time with family.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo