Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

I am sorry dandy. Mine is negative too. Try to have a good day. Hugs.

7 years ago

Apparently 2 bfns wern't good enough for me ao I took another. Only for it to be messed up! Sigh. Not sure what to make of it. I posted it in the gallery.

7 years ago • Post starter

Yeah that is definitely messed up. It could go either way. It's really hard to tell. I am about to test again myself. I figured what do I have to lose? So I definitely have to calm my 11 month old down first. She is so cranky, lol. Then I poas. I will keep you posted.

7 years ago

Awe. Poor liitle thing. I know how cranky can go. My 2 year old has been refusing naps for almost two weeks now. It has not been a pleasant experience. How did the test go?

Looks negative, but posted it in the gallery nonetheless, lol. I have been nauseated and gassy all day today. Must be premenstrual symptoms so something, lol. Not my usual though. Met with the genetic counseling nurse today for pre screening. I think that I may have already done the testing, but awaiting confirmation from my old RE. Can't wait for CD 1, so that I can really start the testing and begin monitoring with my cycles.

7 years ago

I bet that is a relief and exciting all in one, having the RE stuff right around the corner! Thats if af shows. Still hoping for your bfp xx
Afm, so freakn enotional today. Crying over everything. Im usually not a cryer... Boy oh boy I am today. Stronger pms symptoms maybe? idk. Geeeeze

Hello ladies,

Dandy: I can understand the emotional roller-coaster with all this ttc going on, add on top of that the fact that we are hormonal women, makes for a very messy process. Hang in there. It will happen soon for both of us. How is the testing going?

Lucky : how are you doing?

As for me, I tested again this morning at 13 dpo and it looks negative. I posted it in the gallery. I am on the fence about additional testing as AF is due in a couple of days. We'll see though.

7 years ago

Good morning everyone.
Cronins, I always get to that point of do I keep testing or wait for the witch, i usually still end up testing. Lol
Afm, I added my bfn to the gallery too. I have horrable line eye this morning. Worse than usual. Lol. Losing the little hope I had in this cycle : /

I can see why you have line eye. That's a tricky test. It could go either way in a day or two. Fingers crossed that it is a bfp soon.

I have an infiltration in my left eye, so I am doing antibiotics in that eye. Totally stinks when we are trying to analyze hpt's, lol. I will most likely keep testing, but it's just because I don't give up lol. I am never one to throw in the towel and admit defeat at least not till the witch shows up.

Any plans today to pass the time dandy?

7 years ago

Sorry to hear about your eye Cronins, that stinks. Hope its better soon. I dont have any plans today other than being here at work for a few hours, then home to clean up the house. Im finally feeling better from that cold, my house is a disaster lol. Wish I had something to do away from home though, or I will be poas lol. Im trying not to over analyse that test, I've had some like that before. xx
What about you? Anything planned to pass the day?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo