Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1031 - 1040 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning Ladies, thank you for that Lucky but I think you have more faith in me than I do. Lol. I did not test this morning. I held out. Hehe. Tmrw will be a different struggle. Did af ever show for you?
Cronind how does your test look this morning. Still nauseous?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey dandy,

Not much to report today. The nausea has subsided and the hpt's look essentially negative. . Just shadow lines again. Not sure what that means. Maybe it was the trigger leaving my system fully. A little bit bummed, but I am okay with that.

7 years ago

Awe poo. There is still plenty of time for that real bfp though. Darn it.
Afm, Im symptom spotting like crazy. Im really building myself up to be let down. Proud of myself for not poas this morning. But I think I have gave myself permission to start testing tmrw. Lol.

Oh dandy, I truly hope that your symptoms turn into your long awaited bfp. It's good that you held out to 6 dpo tomorrow. Go getem girl.

7 years ago

Cronins still plenty of time for that BFP, its early yet. Dandy the witch is MIA lol. Im wondering if these supplements really are lengthening my cycle, which I don't want right now, lol just ready to move on to the next. Oh well, hopefully she shows today there's still plenty of time!

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins, I don't expect to see anything tmrw but at least Ill be scratching the poas itch. Lol. I really hope this is it for me too!! For all of us!
Lucky, with her being that late, I would be thinking its the supplements too. They may be lengthening your lp. Hopefully not by much.

I guess if the egg quality is improving and it helps I'll go with it lol. Don't really have much choice though as AF does what she wants anyway.

7 years ago

So true Lucky, on both. It will be wirth it if they are doing what they are supposed to and af sure will take her sweet time if she sees fit. I dont like her attitude! Lol

Good morning gals. Any news from anyone? Af lucky? Hoping she shows soon so your cycles will be lined up how you need them. Cronins did you test today?
Afm, got to poas today n it felt good. Lol. Bfn if course, im only 6dpo. Hoping to see the start of something soon. : )

Good Morning! AF decided to make her appearance in full force this morning. Hope she's here and gone and can look forward to starting bcp next cycle. It's getting closer :-) Dandy hopefully that BFP will show up in the next few days.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo