Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1651 - 1660 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey they say frequent urination is a good sign for pregnancy : ) your 4dpo?

7 years ago • Post starter

Yes 4 dpo. It's definitely not my usual. I am hoping that it is a good sign. We'll see though. I can't wait until tomorrow rolls around so that the real testing can commence, lol.

7 years ago

Oh my goodness I feel like this hcg shot is hitting me like a ton of bricks! Im light headed, so tired n nauseous. The smell of the pinsole on the floor is about to make me hurl! Cronins is this normal? Lol

Dandy : most definitely normal. It gets better as the days pass. Did they give you a hcg 5,000 or 10,000 iu shot?

7 years ago

Im not sure I didnt ask. I was just so happy to be getting it. But I was wandering that when I got home. It may be on my patient portal Monday.

Yeah, definitely check, because that will impact when and how fast the trigger will leave your system. If it's 10,000 it could take up to 12-14 days depending on your weight. If you're a lightweight then it will most likely take longer to metabolize out of your system.

7 years ago

Ah crap. Lol. Ill message them Monday and ask. I hope it doesnt take that long. As long as I get a true + in the end I dont care. But that would sure be confusing thinking it should be gone. That could give me false hope.

Definitely test out the trigger, because once it's gone then you'll know you have a true bfp. You might also be a fast hcg metabolizer. You never know, so keep testing it out if you can. When I did a 10,000 iu hcg trigger it was always out by 10-11 dpo. Usually the 5,000 iu trigger is gone by 8-9 dpo for me.

7 years ago

Yeah I plan on testing it out for sure. Im starting off with the few wide windofos I have left but on the last one Ill dip the bfp brand too since they are more sensitive. So I can keep a good comparison. I havnt decided on when I will start. Probably in a couple days. Right now Im walking around trying NOT to smell anything. Yuck.

Morning everyone. How is everyones weekend? Thinking about you already this morning Lucky!! Your an hour ahead if me, I think so you go in an hour? Im excited for you lol. Hope there are lots of nice plump follicles growing beautifully. Update us as soon as you can : )
Cronins, are you testing yet? I said heck with it, Im testing out my trigger. If I run out if tests I will jst have to ho by some first signals. I like those anyway. Lol. So far my lines is the same from yesterday. I figured it would be for a few days.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo