Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2501 - 2510 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky : I am so sorry that you got another bfn. This just isn't fair. Everything seemed perfect . Maybe those blue dye tests are to blame? Maybe a little bit early too? Hugs sweetie.

Dandy : maybe you just ovulated later than you thought? Maybe yesterday was an implantation dip and you got your temperature spike today? Prayers for both you and lucky.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins, IF I get out and about today I think I will grab an frer. Not going to make a special trip. I am still fully expecting af at any moment. I dont want dh to be apart of testing like this, He gets so bummed out, so it will have to be a sneak move lol. Idk about ovulation later. Everything pionted to iui day as O day but anything is possible

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you ladies. Dandy I would think I would know by now but anything is possible. It's just not fair, I thought everything just lined up perfectly this time. I know my doc is going to recommend donor eggs and if I want to give birth to my child that's going to be the only way. Im trying to decide if I try one more IUI with my next cycle before moving on, or if I would just be wasting money. This is so devastating.

7 years ago

Oh Lucky hugs to you. Its big decision to use donor eggs. I am all for it if need be. But everyone is different and it's easy for me to say bc I have one that is genetic mine. But I would love them the same!! It would still be my baby. Cost is definitely a concern! I think an iui cycle couldnt hurt while you are thinking about what you want to do next. Its relatively inexpensive and if it were me I would want to do something with a cycle instead of nothing unless there is a plan in place for something else. There is still a chance this time though. Still plraying, my friend!

Lucky: my heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry sweetie. Whatever you decide, we'll be here for you no matter what. I wish we lived closer so that I could give you a real hug. Please Lord, answer our prayers for lucky and dandy to become pregnant. Bless them abundantly and in Your Mercy grant this request. Amen.

7 years ago

Amen Cronins! I went into town to get dh a brekfast pizza he so desperatly wanted. Lol. So I took the opportunity to pick up a few tests. They didn't have any frers so I got the only clear blue they had. I also grabbed a couple first signals. Urine holding now.

Welp poo. Bcn with the clear blue. I really dislike em but it still seems like a big ol no. Idk. Maybe the dhea is lengthend my lp. Its the only thing different ive done. I tried looking it up but it seems to shorten rather than lengthen for most. Idk. Guess im jst waiting on the witch. Hurry up already

Good morning all. Lucky. Im praying for good news today! Hugs my friend.
Cronins surgery day is approaching fast.
Afm still no af. Temp back down around cover so it could def be dropping for af finally. Test was weird and two toned this morning so it didnt tell me anything lol.

That stinks dandy. I am sorry it was a bfn for you yesterday. Hugs sweetie.

Lucky: I have been praying for you and thinking about you. Hugs...

As for me, I am 8 dpo today and just waiting for my surgery day on the 23rd. I will test in a few days to make sure it's negative.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies!
Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I go at 1145 and then they will call me this afternoon. There's still a tiny bit of hope left in me that this miracle can happen.
Cronins surgery is next week. It came up so fast.
Dandy sorry about the bfn, but def not out until the witch arrives and hopefully she doesn't.
I continue to pray for both of you. You are lifesavers and really help me to get through this. I'll update when I get the call and hopefully get to give some good news :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo