Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3851 - 3860 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

I have been doing so much lifting these past few days and definitely more than 5 pounds. I really hope I'm not hurting anything. I'm sure I am just paranoid and will be until I hear the heart beat. I'm going to try and take it easy now until US. I'm sure it takes a lot to mess things up lol.

6 years ago

Good morning all. Lucky, Im sure things are ok. Any symptoms yet? You may just be one of the lucky ones with few to no symptoms. I dont have many myself.
Cronins. Good lucky with your appointment today. My fingers are crossed that your ob will so the clomid and monitoring that you want!
Afm, just going to try n stay busy today so the day flys by. Can not wait for tmrw. Getting super excited for my us.

6 years ago • Post starter

Woohoo dandy, less than a day left before your ultrasound. So excited for you.

Lucky: How are you feeling this morning?

As for me, getting ready to head out to the ob/gyn appointment. Hoping to have some labs drawn on CD 21. Hopefully he'll be agreeable to Clomid or Letrozole this cycle as well as an ultrasound mid cycle to see what's brewing in there if we do go ahead with medication. Fingers crossed for an open doctor.

6 years ago

Cronins I'm praying for a good appointment for you today. I hope everything goes well and he will listen to you. Keep us posted.

Dandy you are almost there. Half a day left :-) I have another long tww lol.

AFM, still not feeling much. Boobs are sensitive if I push on them lol. My progesterone and estrogen were both good so now will just have to wait. I'm just so nervous and anxious. I want to know if they both took and just to know they are still there. Wish there was a way in between visits lol.

6 years ago

Well it's a go for the Clomid this cycle CD 5-9. He doesn't think that CD 21 labs would be beneficial as I already have regular cycles of 32-34 days. He seems to think that I am ovulating on my own given my recent fsh and amh results. I don't need anymore of a work up as I have already had an extensive one with my former RE and he looked over my results and they look good. I'll have to wait and see if he'll do an ultrasound to see if I am responding to the Clomid. I didn't want to push my luck. He's such a really nice ob/gyn and he seems to think that it is only a matter of time before I get pregnant. He's even willing to do a beta hcg every cycle after each Clomid trial. I was very impressed as I really felt like he listened to me and responded in a positive way. Thank you for your prayers, they were answered. Now I must get into that bfp part lol.

6 years ago

Cronins that's great news! Praying this is your cycle to get that BFP :-) When will you ask about the US? Haven't you always done the clomid earlier, maybe the days 5-9 will help.

6 years ago

Lucky, I plan on asking him about the us if this cycle is a bust. Yes, I was taking Clomid on CD 3-7, but according to the ob CD 5-9 gives the most mature eggs while the CD 3-7 usually gives more eggs. I'll take quality over quantity any day lol.

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,

How everyone's doing well. Just leaving my firstt appointment. No u/s today so a little bummed. However, they sure took enough blood to fill 2 buckets geesh. Oh and I had to do an early glucose test... Blah, definitely wasn't expecting that today. Nevertheless, I'm blessed. U/s scheduled for Aug 7th :-)

User image

6 years ago

MrsSilver was this your first appointment? How many weeks are you now? My first US is the day after yours :-) Praying time flies by lol.

6 years ago

Dandy how many weeks will you be tomorrow for your appointment? I don't know if I can wait 2 more weeks lol and thought about trying to move mine up but I don't think I can because I will be 6 weeks and 6 days I think. I want to make sure I get to hear the heartbeat so I won't push the issue lol. Just so excited.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo