Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3871 - 3880 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to keep you waiting lol. I had to take the sitter home and grab something for super. Everything looks good. I didn't get to hear the heartbeat the tech said the mic wont pick it up yet but I did get a heartbeat count of 118 and could actually see the heart flickering and pumping! Its so tiny. You can barely see It hiding between the yolk sack and the very edge.
User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Grrr. Dang it. I will go work on what ever the problem is with my Photobucket again!

Dandy that's great! I'm glad everything looks good :-)

6 years ago

That's awesome dandy! I am so happy for you. I can't see the picture though lol.

6 years ago

Still working on the pic. Idk whats going on. It did that before and I just deleted some of my pics and it was better thats not working this time.

User Image

Had to use a different site. Photobucket is trying to charge me 400$!

Dandy so cool! I can't wait to see mine in a couple weeks :-)

6 years ago

Cronins do you have baby books for all your children? I know with my family I have an older brother whose books almost full, mine has a little in it then my sister has very little. Did yours taper off as well or did you keep up with them?

6 years ago

Awe dandy, I absolutely love the picture. So beautiful!!!!

Lucky, I never really did baby books per se. We have tons of pictures and photo albums with mementos in them. I did take pictures of my 22 year old son Brandon's first year of life. I took a picture everyday to see how he would grow throughout his first year of life. It was difficult to keep up with, but came out awesome.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo