Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Katie welcome back!!!! How are you doing?

Dandy : what was the consistency of the white mucus? Was it stretching or creamy?

7 years ago

Cronins, good morning. It apeared creamy. I didnt test the consistancy. I was just so thrown off by the sudden discharge, i quickly wiped it away. I dont ever realy remember get ewcm though. Thats why i bought preseesd. Got another one of those decent colored lines on opk this am that was only as dark as control veryeft of line. I hope im gearing up. Ill be devistated if my afternoon opk is lighter. Im almost emotionaly drained. Have you got your positive yet?

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy- have you ever used the clearblue digital opks?

7 years ago

Lucky, no i have not. Ive used the same brand for years and never had an issue. Test a couple times around the right time n always get a clear pos. i have been reading about different types. I jst dont know if i trust digitals. Plus this month a have almost used 40 opks ( i know !!!!!) so cost is another issue. I get a little hope every morning when i see some color then its gone by noon, EVERY DAY. Im calling dr in the morning. I have a progesterone level check on thursday. Its piontless to go if i dont get a surge. : (

yeah. My RE told me to use them before I began IVF and start them on day 10. They are definately expensive so if you use that many you wouldn't want them lol..I hope you get your surge soon. The waiting game sucks!!!!

7 years ago

Lucky, thank you for the sugestion though. I appriciate any tid bit of advise. Im so emotional about this now. I have always ovulated. So why would i not on clomid?

Do you think maybe you missed it? Maybe keep the progesterone test this week that way you will know for sure if you did or not, just a thought though. I know this is so frustrating!
There was one month I was on day 20 and didn't get a positive so doc wanted me to go in and do progesterone and I had ovulated just never got the positive opk. It was a stressful month so that's why I'm assuming I didn't get the positive. I know this doesn't help you much though.

7 years ago

Lucky, you are being more helpful then what you know. Jst talking about it and bouncing ideas off each other a little helps. I have considered that ive missed it. A couple days after clomid is when i surged last month ( lower dose) n this month i had some decent color on opks but no positive. Its possible i missed it at night. My surge is extreamly short around 8-10 hours. Thats why i test about every 6 hours.

Dandy : I think that I have read that you go from creamy, to watery, to ewcm. So maybe you are gearing up to ovulate. Some skip the watery and go straight to ewcm. With clomid it's hard to tell because it tends to dry cervical mucus.

As for me, I actually got a fairly light line this morning on my opk's. However, that is to be expected. I have been off meds for three days now. They should begin to darken soon.

7 years ago

Cronins. I havnt read that. Ive been trying to look up, in what order do things happen like, cervics rises then softens or vise versa. But cant find anything. So that info about the cm is interesting. As bad as i wAnt to give up, its not an option. Hope you get your surge soon too!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo