Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4061 - 4070 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Thank you for your prayers and kind words.

I am less emotional than yesterday. Dh still thinks that we are too old, but he is willing to let mature take it's course. Meaning that we can ttc naturally, but he doesn't want to ttc via iui or anything complicated. It really sucks, but I don't have any choice in the matter. I will continue with my Clomid cycles and purchase some trigger shots. At least I will feel like I am proactively participating in ttc. This came out of left field. I just wish he was more honest about his feelings sooner.

I am glad that you two are feeling a little bit better. Fingers crossed that it gets even better.

Dandy: does your Doppler have a way to record your baby's heartbeat? That would be awesome if it did.

6 years ago

Cronins- I'm glad your a bit better, but I'm sure it's still very hard. Will you still go to RE or OB, or just do it all on your own?

Dandy- how much and where did you get the Doppler? I've read a lot of people getting them and that would definitely make me feel better :-)

AFM, it's been a great day. Very little nausea so far, but afternoon/evening is when it hits hardest. I have my 10 week appt tomorrow but not sure what to expect. I don't know when my next US will be.

6 years ago

Unfortunately I have to do it all on my own and hope for the best. I am still very angry at him, but I love him with my whole heart. He is a good man, and I think that he thinks he is doing the right thing. I just wish I could convey my feelings to him about how much this hurts me without letting my anger show. I can't help but be angry and upset. I will rise to the challenge and get our bfp even with this speed bump. I am determined too.

6 years ago

Lucky, i shopped around between walmart and amazon but went with the one from Walmart. Some had the earbuds only but I like the speaker better. I ordered one very similar to the one I had with lo. I loved that one. Glad your feeling ok today!
Cronins. You have every right to feel that way!!! Maybe when you calm down a bit you will be able to communicate with him more on this bc its something you really want and hopefully he will stand behind you on it again. Communication is so import. Maybe he doesn't realize just how much you want this. Keep us posted.

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh n Cronins Im not sure if it actually records or not. Anxious to find out. Lol

Good morning ladies. I wanted to jump on here this morning. Not sure if I will get the chance later. Cronins have you talked to dh yet or are you still cooling off? Are you still going to opk test?
Lucky, feeling ok today? Is you appointment today?
Afm got my doppler yesterday!! Took me a while but I found the heartbeat. Made me feel so much better. Ive felt some flutters the past few days. But I havnt seen "her" or heard "her" heartbeat since before I quit taking mr pio shots. Feeling the fluttering is wonderful. This is my third pregnancy and Im really small framed so I kind of expected to feel things a bit early: ). Cant wait for those kicks!!

Awe that's awesome dandy!!! I am so py for you.

I tested yesterday with an opk on CD 6 and it was positive. I think that's because of the Clomid I took the day before. I only kik Clomid for three days this cycle due to dh changing his mind. I plan on testing from here on out. bding tonight and every other day until my fertile window on the 5th. I will be bding everyday from the September 5-10th. I haven't really discussed my feelings with dh since the other day. I just don't want to be arguing during my fertile window. Maybe I will during the tww. We'll see though. I plan on ordering more medication hcg triggers, tamoxifen, clomid, and bravelle on September 13th. That way I can be stocked up. I am going to give this my all, even if dh doesn't want to get outside help.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

Cronins you know it will happen if it's meant to :-) all you can do is keep trying. I hope dh changes his mind.

Dandy that Doppler sounds neat. I haven't decided if I'll get one yet bc I might stress myself out with it lol.

AFM, I had an appointment. All went well and I got to see and hear them again. She said I will probably get an US each time I go, which makes me happy :-) I feel so much bettter seeing and hearing them

6 years ago

Thanks lucky,

I am glad that your appointment went well. That is awesome that you get an ultrasound with each visit. That's reassuring to watch their growth.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

How is everyone doing this weekend?

I think that I may be gearing up for ovulation early. I have been having twinges in both ovaries and had a modest temperature spike this morning. I should know in the next day or two via bbt if my temperature continues to rise I should have a cover line soon. I am kind of bummed because I only bd'd twice the last two days. Hopefully I catch the egg lol

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo