Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2821 - 2830 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Marie, hi there. Are you refering to the clearblue easy with the smileys? I have that one. I use the cheapies in the beginning of testing then use those to confirm, since they are expensive. But your are right when you said you cant really put a price on having more piece of mind. When do you plan on beginning testing?
Afm, lots to do today. Our dog had a freak accident yesterday evening while snapping at our niebors dog. His tooth went through his cheek. My cousin works for our vet so I called her. They want to see him this morning. Poor guy doesn't even act like it hurts but its got to! So that will be my first priority this morning.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Marie it's going to get better as soon as I get that bfp. Hopefully those clearblue make it a little easier for you.

Dandy how's that dog? Poor thing, hope it's feeling better.

Cronins how are you doing?

7 years ago

Thanks Marie!

Lucky: I am doing well. Day two of Clomid 100 mg down and AF has vacated. Thank goodness. Now let the bding and opk testing commence lol. I am down 25 lbs so far. I met my first weight loss goal in 4 weeks. Can't wait to see the weight slowly melt off.

How are you doing?

Dandy: any sign of AF?

7 years ago

Cronins that's awesome! The weight seems to be coming off pretty quick. Have you bought new clothes yet or are you waiting? Glad your able to begin the Clomid again. Maybe with it and the weight loss that's all you'll need.

I'm doing ok today. Coming to terms with everything, just have to quit second guessing and overthinking things. My goal is still to be able to begin in May or early June with either donor eggs or embryo. I just keep praying it's going to happen soon.

7 years ago

Lucky, my dog is doing great. They couldnt stictch up the hole in his mouth from his tooth so he got a penicillin shot and some antibiotics. Swelling is minimal and hea acting like nothing ever happened. Poor guy.
Cronins, oh my, look at you go! Dropn weight like a hot pan. Lol. How exciting. So glad to see the surgery was successful. Yay for af being gone. Hopefully those line on your opks darken soon.
Afm, day 21 came and went with no af. : / sooooo just waiting around. Cervix went back ip so its hard to tell if its still open. Ahe will come when she's ready. Worries me with DOR. RE told me not to call it pre menopause bc in someone my age its refered to as ovarian failure. Heck that sounds worse to me. Either way. Hope those injectables draw out a couple good ones!!

Hello gals. Just wanted to pop back in and see how everyones weekend is going? Nothing new for me to report. I feel like the witch is knocking at my door. No cramps. Maybe some extremely mild ones. More just that heavy feeling. I think she will be here very soon.
We have company coming over for a bbq so I will probably talk to ya'll tmrw. Hope everyone has a great evening.

Good Evening,

Nothing new going on here either. Just hanging out at home doing a little research lol.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Nothing new for me either. Today we are having a BBQ with family and friends. Just going to pick up my mom from the nursing home and relax. Got some bding in last night lol. Now we plan on every other day until ovulation. Then daily. Have a great Sunday everyone.

7 years ago

Good morning everyone. Lo slept till 8 am! I havnt slep that long since before he was born! Its already beautiful out. Im going to enjoy this dad with dh. Hope ya'll have good day.

Hi Girls,

Hope you all had a nice week end! I also did a barbecue on Saturday and otherwise worked on sunday, but really relaxed.

@dandy i try the clearable with the blinking and and steady smiley. I started using them this week end and got the first blinking smiley today ! it s stupid but makes me happy to be at this part of the cycle (the hopeful part)- happy that sweet doggy is getting better ; )

@cronins amazing about your weigh loss it must be encouraging to keep on going! we must be quite close in the cycle!

@lucky: exciting if you start already in May or June- it's tomorrow! i really hope this is the time for you ; )

ok just wanted to give you a little update - and now back to my work urgh..

have all a nice day!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo