Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy, I am sorry that this cycle was a bust for you. Maybe you were over stimulated with the higher dose of clomid. Such a wacky cycle for you. Hopefully you'll get some answers from your doctor's office tomorrow. Hugs...

7 years ago

Is it possible that you ovulated early and that's implantation bleeding? I dunno trying to think positive.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

This is the witch for sure. So strange. Ive been wandering about over stimulation as well. The overy pain is worrying me. Its my only one. So ill see what they say when i call in. I will let you all know.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hope you find some answers quickly from the doctor dandy. Please do keep us updated.

As for me, I am also in waiting mode. I got another high reading on my clearblue easy advanced monitor this morning. I thought for sure that it would be a peak reading. We'll one more day of waiting, lol. Definitely have ewcm in abundance. So it's right around the corner.

7 years ago

Hey cronins thats great! So so close. Maybe you will peak this evening. Im rooting you on. Looks like ill just be in the cheering section this cycle. But its ok. At least im not driving myself nuts wondering if im going to ovulate or not. I get a do over. Lol. I will be suprised if she (doc)wants to continue clomid. Just waiting for them to open so i can call.

Ask to see if they will start you on letrozole?
So much better than clomid as far as side effects
goes. Thank you for being in the cheering section.
Wouldn't have it any other way.

7 years ago

Here is this mornings opk. I will trigger this afternoon
if it is still almost positive.

[URL=http://s34.photobucket.com/user/vcronin722/media/Mobile%20Uploads/4b1797a5-c577-4f63-bfa9-81c6810229b9_zps7cxua5at.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

7 years ago

Dandy, see if you can request a hcg trigger if possible.
That way you can make sure you ovulate.

7 years ago

Miam, how are you doing this morning? Are your
Temps still high or did you stop temping? I have a
Sneaking suspicion that you already ovulated.
Fingers crossed that you did.

7 years ago

I just got off the phone with the nurse. She was being very thorough and talked to me and asked me questions for about 20 minutes. I asked about trying fermera or letrozole, i didn't think to ask about a trigger shot. I also told her about my concern for the overy pain as well as the other side effects of clomid. Blurry vision, dizzy, nausea. She canceled the progesterone test (of course) and is going to talk to the dr and see what she thinks we should do. She stated that my next cycle will be closely monitored. Waiting on her to call me back.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo