Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1881 - 1890 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yeah I totally understand. I would be the same way. I just am going off of what my RE usually does. If AF shows, I would be highly suspicious of a chemical pregnancy versus it being just the trigger.

7 years ago

Im right there with you!

7 years ago • Post starter

Ok. Now after doing some reading more reviews on these, im convincing myself that they are jst evaps. Ive read so many conflicting things. I know I shouldn't read it past 10. Like this morning, i can take a pic at 5 min, tweak it and see it. Close to 10 it starts to pink up. At 20 i get a clearer line. I dont think Ive ever seen them do that though! Now I wish I would have just bought a couple frers. Sigh. Cronins do you have any first signals? I was gonna have you take one then look at it at about 20 or 30 and tell me if you get a line? Im taking another test now.
I guess I can put water on one!

Yes. I have a few left. I will do it now. Be back in 20.

7 years ago

Ok the timer is on, lol. Let's see what it reveals. How does your cervix feel dandy?

7 years ago

My cervix is high. To high to feel if its open for af. Med texture. The cysts side is softer. My test is cooking almost at 20. Getting ready to take pics. I did the water test to. But just a few min ago. Im so nervous right now!

User Image

10 minute mark

7 years ago

User Image

15 minute mark

7 years ago

User Image

19 /20 minute mark

7 years ago

This one is actually closer to 25 minutes. The water test is still neg but its only been about 10.
User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo