Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2891 - 2900 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Bambina : I think that it can indicate pregnancy too. What test did you use this morning? Was it a red dye test?

Lucky : wow, that's so expensive for donor eggs. I don't blame you for wanting to weigh your options. It's definitely a hard call to make. I will definitely keep you in prayer and offer my daily prayers for you.

6 years ago

Bambina, I cant help you much with the ewcm situation. I dont ever get it at all. Except I did get it this cycle but didn't get a pos opk at all. Idk even know when I stoped testing to be honest
Lucky, thats a huge difference in price. Wow. My only advice is to follow your heart and prey on it. He will guide you : ).
Cronins, no af yet. I keep saying Im going to call RE tmrw, then tmrw comes and I say it again. I do plan on calling tmrw. Lol. When do you plan on hpt testing? Wish you could bbt. You would have a better idea. But either way, you will know soon. Come on bfp!! Xx
Ps no chicks yet but I did "candle" a few I took from her and put in an incubator. I could definitely see one moving but it needs more time. Its not that big yet. They are all different gestations. Shes obviously snatchn up other hens eggs. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy I am so interested in this chicken now, you've got to keep us posted lol. I hope that poor thing gets her chicks.

I try and follow my heart, but I feel like I always make the wrong decision and I don't want to do that this time. Its such a big decision. I Pray and ask for guidance and feel like I get signs, but then question is it really a sign. I'm a mess lol. I'm going to Pray on it and see where it takes me :-)

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Dandy : I plan on testing at 5 dpo, just in case I ovulated earlier lol. That's my excuse for poas early. No real symptoms to report. I am just waiting for the opportunity to test lol.

Good for you that you will be calling the re today. Fingers crossed that AF arrives soon.

Lucky : hugs sweet friend. You'll make the right decision for you in the end and have that baby or babies really soon.

6 years ago

Lucky, I totally get it. I question my decisions regarding ttc too. Yours are way more complicated than mine so I can only imagine your turmoil at times. Just try and trust your instincts. Myself I like the embrio idea. Not only bc its cheaper but the fact that they are already established. No guessing how many you will actually get after the eggs are fertilized. Praying for you my friend. Big hugs.
Cronins cant wait to start seeing your tests. Im so excited lol. I hpt tested again yesterday just to scratch a poas itch and didn't have any opks. Lol.
Afm, I am calling RE in just a few then going out to check on my chicken.

User Image

Hello ladies,

Not too sure if I ovulated, have ovarian cysts or if my body keeps trying but is unsuccessful, but my opk's are positive. I am going to do a hpt to see if that shows anything. So frustrating. ... I am Cd 17 today and either 2 or 7 dpo. Confusing...

6 years ago

Oh no. Holly positives batman! How frustrating. Anyway you can temp in the morning before you get up? That may give you an idea. If its over 98, that's usually a good incivation that you already ovulated. Progesterone from the empty follocle heats things up a bit. Let us know about the hpt turns out.

Wow Cronins, how confusing. I wouldn't know what to think. Maybe that hpt will be positive :-)

6 years ago

Cronins have you tested yet? : ). Been back and forth on the phone with nurse at REs office. He ordered a estradiol and fsh test for tmrw. He wants me to take an hpt in the morning with fmu to rule out pregnancy. Then he will prescribe me provera again. I think if my estradiol is low he will suggest donor eggs and im completely ok with that. We have one shot and I want to give it the best chance possible.

Dandy- I think he would go more by your AMH and FSH to determine if donor would be better, but a lot of times don't know until after eggs retrieved and see them. Will donor eggs cost more for you? I've got my 3 donor choices just need to put one on hold and pray I get the money. I'm still keeping embryos in mind as well. Just waiting for that clear sign lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo