Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1631 - 1640 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy that's awesome, praying for us all. How exciting you finally got the trigger shot :-)

7 years ago

Thanks guys. Now I get to sit on my hands and wait! Lol. Well besides more bding! Lol Not sure when I will start testing it out. Prob about 4 or 5 dpo. It still should show up then and I can watch it fade for a few days before darkening back up : ). Im speaking it into existance. This one feels "right". But Im not gonna have my hopes to high.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy I feel the same way, this cycle does feel right. I almost bought a newborn sleeper today :-)

7 years ago

Oh do it Lucky! I had a stash of newborn stuff before Joel was ever conceived. Lol
I was doing some reading ( imagine that lol) and Im only confusing myself. Lol. I was jst a bit worried about that follicle being to big. And or containing more than one egg. Everything I read said that its not common for a follicle to contain more than one egg and that they cant be seen on an us. But I seen the tech label two things inside the follicle. I said oh no is it fluid, like a cyst? And she said no that is supposed to be there. Its a follicle for sure. Then when she had dr come in, right in front of me, she showed her the two "possible oocytes" but aslo showed her the fluid already release by a recent "ovulation or ruptered cyst" it sounded to me like the tech was trying to talk her out of the trigger. But dr looked at me and said" we want twins if possible right" and I was like YES. Lol. Thats when she dumbed it all down for me.
Im just going to stop reading now and believe my dr lol. Off to do house work before hubby comes home. Need to break out my sexy stuff. Bow chica wow wow. Hehe

lol dandy I read all the time. I do know that you can't see eggs inside the follicles. That's why during retrievals you sometimes have fewer eggs bc some follicles don't even contain eggs and they don't know this until they aspirate the follicles. I'm excited for you, this will be a good month for us all :-)

7 years ago

Dandy did you buy neutral newborn stuff or just boy and girl? I love the name Joel :-)

7 years ago

I bought some nutral and some blue. I jst seemed to know I was going to have a boy. Even before drs told me he was a boy, I always knew he would be. Plus I figured that you could put a girl in blue but ya cnt really put a boy in a lot of pink. Lol.
I almost ordered a big brother shirt for my Lo a couple times now. : )
Ive also been googling pregnancy announcement ideas. I know.... Im crazy. Lol

It's so exciting to think about. I can't wait for this to really happen. I will be on cloud 9 :-)

7 years ago

Im ready for pink frilly dresses with lace and bows. Lol. Shopn for boy stuff is so plane and the selection is horrable compared to girls.
My ovary is starting to sting. I cant wait to drive myself nuts feeling my boobs all day to make sure they are still sore. Im gonna have some fun with this one. Lol.

Good morning : ) how has everyones weekend started off? Lucky, hows your belly this morning? Your us is Monday right?
Cronins, I cant wait till you start testing so I can live through you for a few days. You have an appiontment Monday as well right?
Afm, temps are still up so I dont think I will be able to pin piont this ovulation unless I get sugnificant pain.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo