Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2351 - 2360 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : I agree with lucky. Most likely due to that huge temperature spike. It's above coverline so that's good.

7 years ago

A nurse gave me a courtesy call from my RE office today. I was not expecting that at all. I kinda freaked out when I see the caller ID at first. Lol. I told her everything was fine but told her my concerns about my bbt. She assured me thats its totally normal and is very common. She said it was a fall back rise( ive heard of it b4 but never knew what it was.) More or less a left over estrogen surge and is most common between 2-4 dpo. I had this at 4dpo last month. I love that office so much. They make me feel so much better. And so do you guys. Thanks : )
Lucky, I will throw more food ideas at ya when I can. Lol. Im going to go grocery shopn tmrw so maybe Ill have some more ideas for you. : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy throw all kinds of things at me lol. I'm terrible with food, I am more of just a snack person bc I hate taking time to eat lol. I'm glad your RE office makes you feel comfortable. Mine is the same way. My doc called me after my retrieval and I just went in to get my PIO in my thigh to see if it would hurt lol. My nurse is awesome as well! While I was in there someone came in with their newborn to visit so I see the stuff does work:-)

7 years ago

Uhg! This has been the longest 3 days ever! I want to test so bad already lol. I jst got to get through a few more days before its even plasable to see a anything. Hurry up days, hurry up. : )

Dandy, just 4 more days, you can do it lol!! I don't even have any tests so I won't buy any until day 7-8 or might not at all. I'm just scared lol!

7 years ago

I have one left over from last cycle. Lol. I intentionally ordered my cheapies late so I wouldnt have em yet. I think they will be here Friday. I opk tested jst to ease the itch but it didn't help much only confused me bc it was still pretty dark. Not positive though. So Im not going to do that again. Lol. I'm just going to try n trick my brain somehow. Like Im rewarding myself with a test on Sat. Im actually nervous about my progesterone test. Those havnt been in my favor in the past. I would be heartbroken if I found out I didnt ovulate on this cycle.

Praying for good results for Saturday. Keep tricking that brain :-)
My leg is so sore from the PIO but those will be so much easier to give myself instead of my butt lol. I might not be able to walk in a few days but it will be worth it!

7 years ago

What is PIO?

Sorry, it's the progesterone in oil intramuscular shot. I do them until beta and if pregnant will cont until 10 weeks I think along with the estrogen.

7 years ago

Ohhhhh ok. I guess I assumed the progesterone you took was a cream. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Lol. I think I would rather give myself shots in the leg instead of the belly too!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo