Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1801 - 1810 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you! I have a question for you Cronins about that place you get your meds from online. Does it come with your name on the bottle like you would get it from a pharmacy? I cnt get dh into the dr for a couple months so I was thinkn about ordering his meds online untill he can get to the dr. He has to have a script, he gets drug tested every two to three weeks for insurance purposes.

7 years ago • Post starter

It only has your name on the package. Everything is individually wrapped pills with foil wrapping.

7 years ago

Ok thank you. Im going to check into it tmrw sometime. So I just took another test and its darker. Im being very cautious with my feelings. Lol. It could just have been more consentrated I guess.

Yay, so exciting! !! Post a picture if you have the chance.

7 years ago

I did a side by side of the same time frame. I couldn't blow uo the right one anymore or it got blurry. Left is from 10:30 and right it from jst now.
User Image

This is so exciting dandy. I hope and pray with all my heart that this is a real bfp and not just the trigger. Come on lines darken even more.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins. I hope so too! No chioce but to wait it out, I'm going to wait to test again in the morning and see what it looks like.

Sounds like a good plan. Can't wait to see your results tomorrow.

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

I see the lines as well on the tests. Well, I will have my retrieval tomorrow and then depending on how many will either freeze on day 3 or 5 and plan on frozen transfer next cycle. I still feel really good about this and have read a lot of success stories with FET. I was looking forward to an oct baby but now moving on to November. I just Pray for a good amount of healthy mature eggs that fertilize.

7 years ago

Lucky : that's totally cool. You and dandy will be in my prayers most especially over the next week. Praying for lots of frozen embies for you. and for dandy's bfp.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo