Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2571 - 2580 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins you are so kind and thoughtful. I should find a job that has infertility benefits or move to a state where they have to lol. In IN its not required so it's hard to find. Where there's a will there's a way :-) I will figure it out somehow.

7 years ago

What stinks the most about ivf benifits and insurance in general is thanks to obama you can only enroll a couple months out of the year and my state only offers 2 companies and only one carries ivf coverage but since dh took med leave for surgery we were elagable for medical card, so we are ineligible. So stupid!!! My RE office told me to call blue cross and blue shield. They said ivf coverage through them is affordable when you sign uo during open enrollment in Nov. maybe I should call them to see if I could still enroll and pay more. It still may be worth it.

7 years ago • Post starter

Wow. How stupid! I jst got off the phone with blue cross blue shied. They couldn't even begin to help. Since its not open enrollment I cant get coverage AT ALL unless I lose the medical card. I dont lose ot untill Nov I think. The heath care system is absurd!! Come on Trump, fix this.
Back to square one. Figuring out the cash. Sigh

Dandy I called during open enrollment and they told me they didn't have any individual plans with infertility coverage, so if you ever find any that do please let me know. My issue will be if they cover the use of donor.

7 years ago

She said they have an infertility policy in Il but she couldnt even get me a quote. Its just rediculous that the month or state you live in determines your ability to aquire insurance. Its IL law that the major insurance companies have to offer in infertility policy. Idk how dhs insurance gets away with not offering it. Maybe I could be giving them a call next! Not today though. I would need dhs insurance card and info for that. I jst feel like its so close but so far away. Like there is something Im just not seeing.

Goooood morning everyone. Cronins, Tues is right around the corner! Prayers for a safe flight and surgery : ). Lucky, how is af treating you? You can send her my way soon. Lol
Afm, I did temp this morning n it was down a bit. I was just curious. I meant to start my bc last night and forgot so I started it this morning. Los sleep has shifted by two hours and its great!! ( with the help of the hour time change)Instead of going to sleep at 7:30 and getting up at 4, he goes to sleep at 9 and gets uo at 6:30. Much better. Lol. Im not so tired all day anymore. Such a difference.

Good morning ladies,

Dandy : here's to hoping AF arrives soon for you. We might have the same cycle time frame. I start in approximately 3 days.

Lucky : how are you doing this morning?

As for me, just waiting for AF to rear her ugly head lol. I am going to finish packing for my trip. Woohoo, so excited! !!

7 years ago

I bet you are over the moon. Lol. RE told me I could start af a couple days after starting the bc but more often than not it will be a couple days after Im done. So I will be about 10 days. Lol. Im kind of enjoying being in limbo. But but the time it come I will be so ready to get the show on the road!

Wow, I didn't realize that it could take so long for AF to start with Provera. At least you know that she will arrive soon.

7 years ago

Cronins- only a few more days and your on your way, so exciting!
Dandy- are you taking the provera now? I would usually start anywhere from 2-5 days later.

AFM, AF is always heavy after the progesterone shots. Hopefully she lets up soon. I'm still wondering if I'm crazy spending money on an IUI this time. This is all so stressful:-(

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo