Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Ah, i see lucky. Fingers crossed that you respond great to the meds. xx
Afm, think afternoon opk is lighter. Hard to tell, it was a little messed up w a dark line through the middle and top. But overall appeared lighter( i think. Lol) so going by first true pos opk to last tru pos opk was about 18 hours. Even though everyone says length has nothing to do w it, it makes me feel like its a healther O. Just waiting around for confirmation. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, I would also since surge doesn't last long anyway..I'm sure O is on the way :-) I could only tell when I ovulated by my temps, never felt anything.

7 years ago

I never did either untill my first round on clomid. It was unmistakable. I see that a lot if ppl do feel O on meds. But not everyone, everytime. If i dont feel anything, i think ill call tmrw O day and tues will be 1dpo. Finally!!!!! Lol. Ill just wait and see now. Im so much more relaxed. Lol

Tonights opk is still a positive. last test was just messed up i guess. Not sure why im even still testing. Lol. Probably bc ive never had this before and im just curious lol. Plus i wanna cover my butt incase im gearing up to O, cant and try a few days later. Geeeeze, i analyze things to death.

Good morning ladies. How is everyone? Cronins what did your test look like this morning? Miam, any new symptons? Lucky, two more days till you find out!
Afm, I believe i ovulated last night. It was hard to tell untill i went to bed and realized how much worse it was hurting ( it seemed so gradual) woke up this morning and it was pretty mych gone. So i think im 1dpo. Oh and my opk was neg this morning. A fill 24 hours of pos opks. Nice!
But oh how could I forget about colin spasms the day after O! Wander why. But happens everytime.

Hey dandy,

Not much going on with my hpt's. I am still getting negatives. Sigh. For some reason I have pretty bad diarrhea as well. Not sure what is up with that, but it is a pain in the butt, lol. I am approximately 10dpo today. I will continue to test until AF shows up.

So glad that you are in the tww now. Very exciting. Can't wait to see your bfp.

Miam: hoping all is well with you.

Lucky : woohoo, let the countdown begin.

Katie: here's to hoping for some good news for you soon.

7 years ago

Hey dandy,

Not much going on with my hpt's. I am still getting negatives. Sigh. For some reason I have pretty bad diarrhea as well. Not sure what is up with that, but it is a pain in the butt, lol. I am approximately 10dpo today. I will continue to test until AF shows up.

So glad that you are in the tww now. Very exciting. Can't wait to see your bfp.

Miam: hoping all is well with you.

Lucky : woohoo, let the countdown begin.

Katie: here's to hoping for some good news for you soon.

7 years ago

Cronins, oh no. Hope that passes soon. But that was my first prego symtpom w my son. Lol. xx
Feels good to be in the tww. Jst not confident in this cycle for some reason. Just not optimistic. Abdomen area is extremely sore from everything. Lol. But im sure mine is a walk in the park compaired to lucky. How is your belly today, lucky?

Dandy it's black and blue and tender to touch lol. It really gets me when I lean over onto something but it's well worth it :-) Good luck in that tww, I think it seems so much longer each time.

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

Hope you all had a good weekend. Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I was just relaxing and getting a few things done around the house.

The only difference I feel so far is so tired at night. I just knock out. when I told hubby on sat we are pregnant he said he thought we might be but he wasn't sure. I asked him why he thought I was? He said that I was falling asleep really easily like I did when I was pregnant before. LOL. other than that I wave or two of nausea but knock on wood nothing too bad!.

Ps tested again this morning to see the progression and its so much darker :)

Lucky- Sorry you have such a sore tummy that this works for you!!

cronins- I also had a day that I was in the bathroom also with terrible gas pains. maybe its a good sign!!!

Dandy- yay for O!! now the dreaded wait! lol

Ladies not sure if what I did this cycle had an impact on me getting pregnant of not but I really think it did.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo