Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2381 - 2390 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky : been praying like a mad woman for you. Fingers, toes are crossed that these little babies implant firmly in your uterus for the next 9 months.

As for me, still waiting lol. Cd 14 and the opk's are darkening finally. Monitor is still on high.

Dandy : how are you holding up?

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins I really appreciate the Prayers! I really believe this is the cycle. I'm so excited!
Hopefully you get your positive opk today or tomorrow. Sounds like it should be close.

7 years ago

Lucky, I to have been praying so hard! Hope you got a couple days off work to take it easy : ). Good luck today friend. I will be waiting for your update when your home snug in your bed : )
Cronins, yay for finally on your way to the + opk.
Afm, Im symptom spotting hard core. Lol. 6dpiui and full force crazy. Hehe. even think I see shadow lines already. Oh boy. Lol. I am cramping again just like the day of iui and so bloated. They arnt like af cramps. I don't even get this bloated b4 af. Hoping its a good sign but it could a lot of different things causing that stuff.

7 years ago • Post starter

User Image

Dandy : fingers crossed for implantation cramps.

As for me, my opk's are almost positive with fmu. I am betting that I will get a positive either today or tomorrow.

7 years ago

Oh yeah your close! How long after your positive do you plan on obtaining?

Dandy : I plan on abstaining for 7 days just in case lol. Knowing me, I will ovulate a second time lol.

7 years ago

Hahaha. Cronins so true. Something odd like that would definitely happen when you least expect it too.

Well, I'm home and in bed :-) The embryos were 5 cell when frozen and thawed and today one was an 8 cell and the other a 6 cell and both look good. Doc said everything went as well as it could have. I'm so excited and have a lot of hope for these 2. Dandy we are getting our bfps this cycle.

7 years ago

Oh my goodness lucky, so over the moon excited for you! !!! Rest, rest rest... I am pulling for both you and dandy to get those bfp's. Hugs sweetie! !!

7 years ago

Oh Lucky, I literally just did a happy dance for you. Thats wonderful news! Those little ones are thriving alright. Continuing prayers for you! Stick in there you little beans : ) I so needed that boost. Lol. Ive been in show line mysery. Lol. Going poas crazy already lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo