Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3371 - 3380 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Sorry I hit submit twice

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins tomorrow's beta will let you know for sure. How confusing.

Dandy- I took all the meds throughout stimming and did 14 days then 12 days. You better call and see if your going to need more, you don't want to get thrown off by missing if your going to need it.

AFM, I have my baseline today and will hopefully get a clearer pic of when things are going to happen.

6 years ago

Lucky, definitely let us know when you get a chance, after its all done. What will they do for your baseline? I imagine they will do a us to look at your lining and so on as well as bloodwork for levels?
RE phones are on in about 5 min. Its 8:25 here. Maybe I can pick up from the pharmacy tmrw since its right there in st louis. The only issue will be getting the money transferred over in time. Sometimes it takes a day or so. Bla. Dont freak out dont freak out!

Yes, very confusing. I get the beta done tomorrow at 1 pm. That's when the nurse scheduled it anyway. I am not planning on testing until later this afternoon. I am totally annoyed to say the least.

Lucky : good luck with testing today!

Dandy: things will work out just fine. Don't fret sweetie.

6 years ago

Cronins Im so sorry. This is so crazy! Ive never seen anything like this. You have had obviously positive tests then negatives then back again. It doesn't make any sence to me at all. I can only imagine how that makes you feel. Hugs
RE did order a refill. So that was quite the emotional journey. Calling transfering funds in time. But so far so good. It should be done n on its way for shipment, arriving tmrw if everything goes smooth. Think I worked myself up a bit. Im nauseous. Bla

Thank goodness it all worked out for you dandy!

I am to the point where I do not even want to test anymore. I was thinking that maybe I have a low level of hcg in my blood due to an age factor? Perhaps it ebbs and flows and that's why I keep going positive and negative? Just a thought anyway. I am also thinking perhaps it's ectopic? Back in 2006 when I had my ruptured ectopic pregnancy it did the same thing. It never doubled with my beta hcgs. I am not having any pain, so it's probably unlikely, but it would explain a lot.

6 years ago

That was a thought in the back of my head too Cronins, but I dont know much about eptopics and I definitely didnt want to out that thought and worry into your mind if it wasn't already there. Something is definitely up! Do you think if you update them on the tests that they may do a us? Prayers for you my friend. I dont blame for not wanting to test anymore. Its like a spin of the wheel.... whats it gonna show this time??

I think that I will wait until I get the beta hcg test first. I just want to see if it picks up anything before speaking with the nurse. It's just so frustrating.

6 years ago

Cronin would just wait and see what the beta shows tomorrow and go from there. You know it will be the most accurate. Maybe that black stuff has something to do with the crazy tests.

Dandy I take it they want you to keep taking the menopur. At least they always ship them quickly so shouldn't be an issue.

AFM, had my baseline. Hopefully donor will begin her meds towards the end of next week. I wish sooner but it is what it is. Hopefully just a couple more weeks of misery and then I will have my transfer and get my bfp :-) I really need this before my nephew is born, that way I can enjoy him.

6 years ago

That's great news lucky! Glad your baseline tests went well. I was just thinking about the black cohosh too. That's the only thing that I did differently. At least the beta will give me some peace of mind once and for all. Praying For A Miracle tomorrow afternoon.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo