Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3051 - 3060 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

That would be wonderful! Cronins Hope your little one starts to feel better. Dandy hope you feel better as well. You definitely don't want that with the appointments.

6 years ago

Lucky, she gave me a script for a dissolvable tablet that goes under my tongue ehen Im having an IBS day. Just one catch. I cant take it after ovulation bc its not safe for pregnancy. I can take it right up to though. Its only in my system for 4 hours. But it will help up untill retrieval so Im covered for all my appointments. Lol.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy that's a plus. You can prob take it until your embryo transfer then. Hopefully you won't need it though. My fear is I will be sick on transfer day lol. Why we think of these things lol.

6 years ago

Good morning baby makers. How is everyone?
Lucky, haha. So true. I think its bc we put so much into this, physically, mentaly, emotionally, and financially. Knowing the littlest thing can ruin an entire ivf cycle thats we just get paranoid lol.
Marie, have you got your positive opk yet?
Cronins, how is Isabella?
Afm. im pretty sure fertility friend is right. I think Im 4dpo. That just gives me an excuse to start testing sooner. Hehe
User Image

Dandy- looks like you can poas very soon :-) Maybe you, Cronins, and Marie will get your BFPs and then I will follow. That would be an awesome start to the summer!

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

6 years ago

Praise God, Isabella's temperature returned to normal. She is finally on the mend. Thank you for your prayers.

As for me, last day of Clomid 50 mg today. A few more days for the black cohosh and then I just wait to ovulate. So excited!

Dandy : so excited for you. I can't wait for you to poas lol. I will live through you until I ovulate.

6 years ago

Oh thank God she is feeling better Cronins. Little sick ones are so heartbreaking.
I have a full day tmrw so that should keep me from thinking about testing or at least not make it easy for me. Lol. I may end up testing monday at 6dpo just to scratch the itch bc its starting to cross my mind. Breasts are definitely tender.

Just popping in to complain/brag about breast pain. Lol. They are getting sore now and down right hurt near my arm pits! Weird, its like a stabbing pain. I dont ever remember having that pain with ovulation before. Its got me thinking about testing. I almost did a bit ago but talked myself out of it, I know its way to early. I will try n wait for Monday

Woohoo dandy! That sounds promising. Let's hope it gives you a bfp very soon. Enjoy your day and let us know if you test.

6 years ago

Good morning all. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I caved and tested this morning. Bla. This is going to be a long week. Hehe. Im already thinking it looks promising. Let the madness and insanity begin.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo