Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4001 - 4010 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy: glad to hear that you are having a good time with your family. That stinks that you feel under the weather.

Lucky: how are you feeling today?

As for me, I keep getting those shadow lines, but nothing that pops and screams bfp. I will retest tonight and possibly post a picture of my hpt just to show you what I mean. My temperatures are still high, but I am not putting any stock in my hpts. Just waiting for AF to arrive so I can move onto the next cycle of Clomid.

6 years ago

Hey ladies!

Glad everyone is doing well today. I'm waiting for a wedding reception to start. I've actually felt pretty good today. Hope this continues. :-)

6 years ago

Oh that sounds like fun lucky! Enjoy the reception! Glad that you are doing well.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

How are you doing?

Dandy: how was the vist? Has the family gone home yet?

Lucky: how was the wedding reception?

As for me, I am 13 dpo and just waiting for AF to arrive so I can move onto the next cycle. My hpt has shadow lines, but I think that I am hallucinating them lol. My temperatures are still elevated, but my cervix is hard and slightly open. AF should be here by Tuesday morning. I am going to continue with the Clomid 100 mg this cycle on CD 3-9 and see what happens. I am going to add the additional 2 days to see if I can up my chances of ovulating more than 1 egg. I am also going to call around to see if I can get a follicle scan around CD 14 or 15 just to see what is brewing. Wish me well...

6 years ago

Cronins I pray this next cycle is your cycle. Its got to happen for you.

Dandy how was your visit?

AFM, the wedding reception was nice. I didn't stay to late bc I had to come home and take my estrogen and my shot. I'm still nauseous but controlling it as much as I can. Still eat all the time to help and keep my mouth busy lol.

6 years ago

Good evening ladies.
Cronins sounds like a good plan. Hopefully you can get that scan. Its so settling knowing what's actually going on in there!! I would think living in a bigger community that there would be some place that would be willing to do them on demand, sort of speak. Hopefully your dr office will.
Lucky, glad you had a nice time! Ah those never ending but so worth it shots! Lol
Afm. NO MORE SHOTS!! ( happy dance). My last one was last night. Im a little nervous about it I may add but Im trusting in my dr, he got me this far! I may call my ob tmrw and ask if we can do a progesterone check in a day or two to put my mind at ease. Most of the family has gone. There are still a few that will be leaving in the morning. It has been great. Some nausea but ive been to busy to think about it much. Tired as all get out though. Its been a long weekend hehe. Now for los first day of school tmrw!

6 years ago • Post starter

Good afternoon ladies,

Dandy: Glad to hear that the weekend went well. How did lo do on his first day of school?

Lucky: how is the morning sickness?

As for me, I have found an ultrasound technician that does elective follicle scans for $350 and any follow up in the same cycle for $150. I left a message with my Ob/gyn to discuss getting a follicle scan on CD 14 or 15. Just waiting for the nurse to call me back as my Ob/gyn was out today and won't be back until tomorrow morning. I am hoping that he'll monitor me via ultrasound, as it will save me $350 out of pocket. Say some prayers for me ladies.

6 years ago

User Image

Look what popped up on my hpts this morning? I didn't trust the tests so I did another one with the same urine and it showed up again. I had a temp fall to 99.03 yesterday and it went up today. I am 15 dpo today. I am afraid to get excited though. Looks like I am getting a beta hcg afterall!!!

6 years ago

Yay Cronins! I see that line! Praying it continues to darken for you :-) How exciting!!!

6 years ago

Thanks lucky!!!! I tested yesterday and got absolutely no real line and today here it is. The nurse just got back to me and I go for my beta this evening. They should have the results tomorrow morning. I am so praying that this is it. I am an emotional wreck lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo