Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1341 - 1350 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : I will most likely test later this afternoon after 5 pm. I am hoping that it either looks the same or is darker.

7 years ago

Cronins I will be anticipating your update with your next test. Got my opks. I had saved my smu so I dipped two. Lol. Felt good.
Oh in my wondofo package was a container with two fortune cookies that said tools for seduction. Cnt wait to see what they say.

7 years ago • Post starter

Yay for new opk's, lol. How was your first two looking? And the seduction tools, lol. I bet you already have that down pat,lol.

As for me, I plan on testing in a few hours. Most likely around 5:30 pm eastern standard time. Not sure what to expect, but I hope it's good.

7 years ago

Cronins, my opks were light. There is a big difference in the wondofo and the answer brand sensitivity. Glas to have the wondofos this round : )

Hey dandy, I just posted my hpt's in the gallery. It looks essentially negative now. It must of been the trigger working it's way out, lol. Well at least I can finally make room for a real bfp instead of wondering if it's the hcg trigger. Here's to hoping that it turns into the real deal.

7 years ago

Cronins that's definitely negative so now will know the next line is a bfp:-) so exciting, I'm praying hard for you!

7 years ago

Ill drink to that. Lol. Heres to bfps and nice big ol pretty pink lines this time around for us all.

Good morning gals, happy Saturday. Lucky, when will you get your blood work back? Cronins hows your test this morning?
Afm, opks are still light. Hoping not to see it darken till Tuesday, I will be cd 11. I was up most of the night with one of the worst migrains I have had in my life! But thank God it was one of the quickest. Instead of it lasting 2 or 3 days, it was jst over night. The piercing pain is gone, Im jst left w what I call the hangover. The nausia and sensitivity to light and smell. Yuck. Suprised my bbt was a normal temp though.

Thanks dandy and lucky! This mornings hpt's were negative, so I didn't even post in the gallery. I am 7 dpo today. It's still really early, so there is time for that bfp. Sorry that you were feeling unwell with a migraine dandy. Those totally stink.

Have you gotten any results yet lucky? Fingers crossed that they are really good.

7 years ago

Well boo for the negative test this morning Cronins but you are right, plenty of time for a bfp! 7dpo is a little on the early side. You may not have even implanted yet. You would think that as far as technology has came that they would have like an implantation test or be able to know when an egg is fertilized. I understand how controversial this would be, jst saying. Lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo