Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2211 - 2220 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning everyone. Lucky, US today. Exciting! Make sure to fill us in when you can. : ). Cronins how did your test look today? Bambina, where are you in your cycle now?
Afm, starting meds tmrw. Not ready for the side effects though. RE seen in obs notes that I had blurry vision and dizzyness last time I was on 100 mg of Clomid and wants me to discontinue if it happens again but it itsnt at its worse till last day of meds or after. I think I will be ok though. Think my body is used to it now. Trying to line up a sitter for lo for the iui. Got mil on stand by for a couple days she is off. I dont want to ask my mom. She doesn't get off till 2 am sometimes so I dont want to ask her to get up at 5:30 to watch him. We could probably swing taking him but dh couldn't be in the room for the iui. It will work out : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Lucky: Yay for baseline ultrasound! !!

Dandy: cool that you get to start meds.

As for me, no pink lines at all. Not even a hint lol. I am 11-13 dpo today. So AF is right around the corner for me.

7 years ago

Well darn looks like the witch will be with most of us at pretty close to the same time, but there is still time for you Cronins, your not out till she shows her ugly face! Im just here at work thinking how funny it feels not to be doing any urine holds lol Its like Im lost not peeing on sticks : ) its nice though lol
I just called to find out about preschool screening fro my lo since he will be 3 this summer. His appointment is March 16th. I just cried my eyes out! lol

Cronins- darn no lines. At least you can get that surgery done and then nothing can stop you :-)

Dandy- yay for meds!! Everything is rolling now.

AFM, nurse said everything looks good, so I will continue to take my estrogen twice a day and go back on the 27th for another US and bloodwork. The earliest I can have the transfers is 3/3 if everything looks good :-) I made the mistake of asking the thaw survival rate for day 3 embryos and she said 50-75% :-/ She said they don't freeze very many day 3's anymore so hard to say. I'm just going to continue to pray that my 2 little ones survive the thaw and implant :-) I know the Lord is listening and will answer all these prayers :-)

7 years ago

Yay lucky that everything looks good. Know that you are blanketed in prayer for those little ones to survive the thaw and that they implant firmly in place.

7 years ago

Thanks Cronins, you ladies always make me feel so much better about things :-)

7 years ago

You n your little frosties will be in orayera as well! I cant blame you for asking though I would have too.
Kinda stressing. REs office called to let me know that they did get my results in. They had to call the hospital and get them faxed while they were on the phone. So dr hasn't reviewed them. So they would call me back when he had " so we can see what his thoughts are about moving forward". Uhm. That doesn't sound good to me!

Dandy- praying for good results for you! Keep us posted on your results.

7 years ago

Thank you. I will. She said it probably wouldn't be till tmrw morning when she fot back to me but she would be speaking with me very soon. They are so nice there. I hope Im jst reading to much into the way she said that.

Yeah, hopefully she didn't mean anything by it. It only takes one and I have read success stories with people who had amh as low as .2. Praying for good results in the morning :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo