Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning!
Dandy hopefully today will be the day for you! It's hard just thinking there's always next month. As for me, I have my start cycle US Thursday, and I am so nervous and anxious about it! I felt my heart beating so fast yesterday just thinking about all the what ifs, especially after last cycle.
Hope everyone else is doing well!

7 years ago

Awe lucky, you are in my prayers. Thank you for the kind words as well. I dont know why i so much more emotional about it all since ive started the clomid. Higher expectations maybe. Things seemed so much simpler 6 months ago when i would opk test a couple days, boom get a + then 2ww.

7 years ago • Post starter

hey all!

Dandy I feel like a Debbie downer also, especially today just not in the mood to deal with anything.

CD-20 I am still testing but still negative. I thought maybe I did ovulate that day when I posted the dark one, but it was confirmed this morning that I didn't. temp is low again I think if I do O it will be soon. My bbs are starting to get sore I noticed this morning. usually a sign of O but I guess I will have to just wait and see.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam, so much confusion. this cycle is for the birds! You said it was confirmed this morning that you didnt O? Is that from your temp charting?
AFM, just got off the phone with the nurse. We are still going to do the progesterone levels on thurs. She wants me to continue to test at home. then when she reads the results on thurs she and i will decide where to go from there. She also mentioned that my last level was 4.9 I thought they said 4.1. Not a big difference but now i see why she thought i ovulated. So she said she would be really surprised if i dont O this round when i did on a lesser dose. Guess i can only wait and see now. blaaaaaaa

yea not a big fan of waiting. I feel like I have waited my whole life I don't want to wait anymore. I want my rainbow baby already!

7 years ago

Lucky : fingers crossed for a great scan this week.

Dandy: no I am forgoing the follicle scan. I will trigger with a positive /peak opk. I plan on doing an intramuscular injection of 10,000 iu hcg. I think that I may get my peak Wednesday or Thursday. So looking forward to a better cycle than last time.

Here's to hoping that you do ovulate by Thursday and I pray for a high progesterone level for you.

Miam: I would be so surprised that you didn't ovulate the other day. Could your Temps be too off kilter this cycle? Maybe it's a temp dip and your pregnant? A possibility perhaps. Hugs.

7 years ago

That would be nice cronins. I don't want to hold my breath though. maybe it is my thermometer at this point I am just going to keep testing just in case. I going to try to go with the flow. Like I have any other choice. LOL

7 years ago

Miam, i hear you on not having a chioce. Haha. Thats a good way to put it. Thats how i feel anyway. Figured being at work would occupy me. Nope. Still feeling sorry for myself. Ugh. Im usually the most positive person i know. I am just going to look forward to the test on thurs

I know how you feel I am usually the same way. fortunately I have this to occupy my thoughts at the moment. I received some bad news this morning. my uncle passed away I am so sad. even though he wasn't real young I am super sad he was diagnosed with lung cancer just last week so if I have to be positive he is not in pain and for that I am thankful. so I am happy to driving my self crazy with baby stuff today.

7 years ago

Miam, i am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. (( hugs)). This stupid site is hoing hay wire. So i hope this actually posts this time.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo