Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2341 - 2350 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lol very true, the days are going to drag, but Monday is done. I'm thinking I might need a sick day Thursday and go get a massage and then Friday I'm doing acupuncture before transfer. I'm not sure if they will do the thaw Thursday or Friday.
As for the cramping with IUIs I can only remember cramping one time and it was just the day of and a little the day after. Sometimes if all the semen isnt washed I think it can cause cramping because that's what the cervix does, but since the IUI goes straight to the uterus it doesn't get to do that so they do that in the lab. Maybe its a good sign though, fingers crossed!!!!

7 years ago

Well I do hope that these few days fly by for you and you are definitely in my prayers.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you and same to you! I Pray for us all everyday and know it is going to happen. Hopefully your week goes just as fast and you will be one week closer to that bfp! When are you going to test? I haven't decided if I will test before my beta or not.

7 years ago

Im going to try to hold out till Sat. Ill be 7dpiui/7dpo. Thats also my moms wedding day. Lol. I already want to test. : ) haha. I cant blame you if you wait till your beta. I would wait if I could. The what ifs jst get me! Im not getting a beta, jst a progesterone.
I also pray for us all daily and nightly. I will try n pave the way for the bfps. Lol. This hole warm and hot food n drink is kind of hard. I have hostess twinkie ice cream calling my name! I may have to cheat jst this once to at least taste it : )

What kind of foods are you eating? Nothing ever sounds good to me anyway so I have no idea what to get. I'm going to get my stuff Thursday bc I will be on bedrest (as much as I can living alone with dogs lol) for 2 days.
I think if I do test I would do it around day 7-8 so if it is negative I know it's still a little early lol. I'm messing with my own head

7 years ago

Haha. I know that feeling all to well Lucky. I jst tried to get things that weren't cold not nessassrily hot or warm. Im constantly eating so I got chips with some cheese dip I could warm up, soups, eating lots of grilled cheese and fried peanut butters. Oh man those are good. They are jst like grilled cheese but pb instead with warm jelly poored over. Drinking lots of room temp water or hot decaf tea. I basically jst stayed away from the refrigerated sections at the grocery store Lol.
Oh n I got stuff to make hot ham n cheese, n baked potatoes. Told ya I eat a lot : )

Good morning everyone. How is everybody. Im a little concerned with my bbt chart. Temps are low today n yesterday. Not below cover but near it. Hoping to see it go back up soon. Cramping isnt nearly as bad today. Going into work so that will occupy me for a few hours. Lol

Lucky : Yay for your upcoming transfer on Friday! !!! I am over the moon excited for you. I will offer my daily prayers for you and dandy.

Dandy : maybe your Temps are lower due to an implantation dip. How many dpo are you?

As for me, things have been very busy. I have been preparing for my preoperative diet. I need to start that on March 16th. Then surgery on the 23rd. I have been purchasing the things I need to bring with me post surgery. Lots to still do. I am very excited to say the least. As far as opk's, I am still waiting, lol. They are darkening but more slowly this cycle. That's probably a good thing, as I want AF to arrive on or about surgery day. That way I will not miss another opportunity to ttc. All is in God's hands always. Praying for you two beautiful ladies and your bfp miracles.

7 years ago

Cronins, wow bet you have been really busy! sounds exhausting lol I could drive myself crazy preparing for something like that. Im a preparation nut! I always over do it. yay for no O yet though since it will help ttc next cycle.
Im only 3dpiui/dpo and It was low yesterday too. Hoping It just looks really low bc of the high temp on 1dpo. Ill get on my phone and upload my chart in a few so you can see what I mean.
Here it is. What do ya think?
User Image

Cronins thank you so much, I appreciate all the prayers. I'm excited and ready for this, I can't wait :-) sounds like you have been super busy. I can't imagine getting ready for your surgery and getting things organized for your family for when your gone.
Dandy, I think it probably looks like that bc of the high temp. Praying that little one is making its way out of the tube and into your uterus :-) I'm going to use some of your food ideas lol. I hate cooking so need some easy ideas.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo