Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2491 - 2500 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Is that a blue dye test? If so, try and get a first response test or a red dye test, because blue dyed tests are terrible.

7 years ago

Yes I would definitely retest in the morning with fmu if you can Lucky. Like you said it can still happen.

7 years ago • Post starter

Yeah it's the blue dye. It's so hard to understand why everyone in my family can get pregnant and have kids except me. I don't think anyone else has had issues except me. I'm not sure why I'm the chosen one, but this isn't one of the things I like to be chosen for LOL. I will definitely use fmu tomorrow bc today I didn't do it until 330 this afternoon. I'm not out until the blood test tells me I am lol.

7 years ago

Amen lucky!!! You are definitely not out. In my experience those blue dye tests are terrible. They are hard to read and do not darken very fast. That's why I prefer the red dye tests. They are more sensitive and easier to read. Fingers crossed for a positive result tomorrow morning.

7 years ago

I agree with Cronins. Blue dye is terrible especially for faint lines! Pink dye is the key for early testing. Can you up load a pic to the gallery? I would really like to see if you took a pic. I read a little on testing with transfers and you are a bit early uet. Implantation can take 5 or 6 days before you start sharing blood and can get it into yours. Then it takes a couple days to make it to your urine. If your beta is only 10 or so in your urine that blue dye wont pick it up yet. Maybe not for a couple days. Continued prayers for that bfp!

Dandy I didn't take a pic but there isn't even a faint line:-( My beta is at 10 days so hopefully those little ones will show up by then. Next time I'll buy the red dye. You 2 are my experts in testing lol so I'll get what you suggest. It's so hard bc I see how excited my mom is for my sister and I can't wait for that to be me.

7 years ago

It will be you Lucky, it will. Im so sorry your journey has been this hard. I can tell you are going to be such a great mom. Hang in there sweety. Hopefully you see that bfp in the morning : )
Afm, cervix is coming down and seems a little open. Af should be here any time.

Good morning. Did you test this morning Lucky?
Afm, no af. Still queasy. I didn't buy anymore test cause I was confident the witch would show yesterday. I got a huge temp spike this morning. Not sure why. I got plenty of sleep. I dont have a fever. Idk. This has never happened before. Going to try n explain it away so my hopes arnt up. At 15pdiui a test would show by now you would think!
User Image

Dandy it sounds promising for you. I would think a test would show but have read people don't get bfp until late. Maybe if doesn't show today they can do a beta. I did test this morning and it's negative. I'm pretty sure I'm done with this cycle.

7 years ago

Oh no Lucky. Could it still be to early? Fingers still crossed for your beta!! I don't understand, everything was great this time. Would you consider donor eggs?
Dhs step brother had a baby last night. I'm so jealous I cant see straight! She's barely out of high school and he's barely out of jail! Its just not fair! It was a planned pregnancy and she will be a great mom but uhhhhg still not fairrrrr!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo