Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3391 - 3400 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks lucky! I am so nervous. My cervix is soft and closed. I really hope that it's positive.

6 years ago

OMG, Im super late! Prayers going up Cronins

User image

6 years ago

Thanks Mrs Silver!

Now I just need to be patient and wait for the results of the beta hcg. It should be in tomorrow afternoon.

6 years ago

Cronins- you don't get to find out same day, that's rough. Praying the night goes by super fast.

Dandy- how was your bloodwork today?

6 years ago

Cronins crossing fingers and praying for you!! Can't wait for your results either!

6 years ago

Thanks lucky and marie!

Lucky : yeah it stinks to wait, but they didn't order it stat. That's why I have to wait. Now I am just twiddling my thumbs lol.

6 years ago

Uhg Cronins. Hopefully they call fairly early tmrw. Xx i was so hoping to get on here and see a positive result for you. Yay for the line on frer!! I would love to see it if you took picks.
Afm. Busy busy day. Bloodwork is back. Estrodol level went from 21 to 73. She said not to go online and compare bc that women with two ovaries and not diminished ovarian reserve. She said as long as my levels doubled that Im responding to the meds and since mine tripled, Im responding really well. Yay. Bloodwork fri again, us sat and possible retrieval Monday or Tuesday. Im so nervous to see how many follicles I have!!!! They lowered my menapur and lupron.

6 years ago • Post starter

Awesome dandy! I am over the moon excited for you. I pray for many follicles for you and that they retrieve lots of great quality eggs.

As for the frer I didn't get a chance to take a picture as I was on the go most of the day. I picked up my mother from the nursing home and we all went out to lunch with my husband kids and all lol. Then I went for lab work, got more frer tests and some more first signal tests, and went grocery shopping, and finally dropped off my mom. Phew, it was a busy day lol. If I see anything on my hpts tomorrow, I will be sure to snap a picture. I highly doubt that I will, because of all the disappearing lines. I just don't want to get my hopes up only to be crushed. Sigh. It's going to be a long night.

6 years ago

Dandy that's great news. I'm so surprised you don't get an US any earlier but it's a good sign your numbers tripled :-) Praying those follies continue to grow :-)

6 years ago

Thank you so much guys. Wow Cronins what a day. Lol. I will be waiting in the morning to see your test : ) praying for you honey.
Lucky, Im surprised too. I mentioned it to the nurse and she said my dr isnt a fan of ultrasounds untill its almost go time. She said he feels it creats unnecessary stress on the patient, worrying about uneven growth and numbers changing. She said estradiol levels tell them everything they need to know for now. I guess I can see that. But I wanna knowwwww. Lol.
I have still been googling but trying not to look at personal numbers. Just trying to get an idea of how fast my estradiol should be climbing throughout.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo