Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, How are you all doing this morning?

Lucky : any symptoms of implantation yet?

Dandy : how are you fairing with the letrozole so far? Did you start it this morning?

Miam : sorry that you are struggling with nausea and vomiting. Hopefully that settles down really soon.

As for me, I got a high reading on my clearblue easy advanced monitor, so it is just a matter of a few days before I ovulate. I have been having increased amounts of ewcm and I can feel twinges on both my ovaries. The heaviness is definitely there as well. My opk's are nearly positive. So now I bd and wait until ovulation. So excited to see what my body does on its own. No trigger this time. At least that's what I keep saying, lol. It's going to take all my will power to not trigger.

7 years ago

Cronins, I am great this morning. Except getting caught up on my least favorite house chore... Laundry bla. This is day 2 of letrozole. Anticipating wed. Ill be starting opks and getting my test done.
Sounds like you are right there near the big O! I noticed a distinctive heavyness in my ovary as well just before ovulation. I can only imagine how hard it would be not to trigger! Seems like you dont need it. Why was a thinking you only had one ovary and tube like me?

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : I have only my left fallopian tube intact. However, I have both ovaries. I lost my right fallopian tube to a ruptured ectopic pregnancy back in 2007.

Lol about laundry. That's what I am doing.

7 years ago

Oh ok. I remember now. Sorry to bring up such a bad memory. : (
My mother in law has scheduled family pics tomorrow. I had to dig out and wash some fall clothes. Its a bit chili here and we will be outside for about an hour and a half. Figured I would try and get caught up on daily laundry as well. Lol

Good Morning!

Sounds like your getting close Cronins :-) I don't feel much of anything yet, but hoping I will get some kind of a sign :-) My bottom is sore from the progesterone shots, lol. Still feeling very hopeful about it though and continuing to pray these 2 little ones stick :-)

7 years ago

Good morning everyone. How is everyones weekend?
Afm, af almost gone. Good riddance witch. Lol

Dandy- I'm sad my vacation is over and it's back to work tomorrow:-( other than that the weekend has been good..how about yours? You almost don't with the letrozole?

AFM- I've had cramps off and on all day..they feel like period cramps but since retrieval was a week ago today I don't know if it could be them..plus I'm on the progesterone shots so I know I won't start while on them. My cycles are usually 25-26 days and today is 25 but that's when I ovulate a lot earlier and since I didn't ovulate on my own this time i know it will be alot longer..im just confused lol..praying it's implantation cramping :-)

7 years ago

Yeah Lucky that would be a hole different kind of count. Your cramping is probably your babies getting snugg in there ; ) when do you stop the progesterone shots?
My weekend has been just fine. Kinda long n lazy. Its dreary/rainy so our pics got canceled. Doesnt break ny heart. Wasnt feeling it. I have two days left of meds. Ill start my opks on the last day ( tues ) I feel more humble about this cycle. I have some idea of my body on these meds now. Except for my cervix. That thing is useless to me for detection of anything. Lol

I will take the progesterone shots and also estrace until my beta which will be 10/10. Hopefully it is those little ones finding their new home:-). I tried the cervix thing several months ago and I couldn't tell what was going on so I stopped..

Are you on 2.5 or higher letrozole

7 years ago

My cervix seems to help indicate ovulation but thats it. I am just 2.5. I wasnt hopeful at first with a low dose untill I got my progesterone levels : ). Seems to work good for me.
8 days away for your beta. Not to bad. It will be here soon. You are a patient tester though. I would already be poas. Just to see how that second line fluctuates. But that is self induced stress that you do not need. So good for you

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo