Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3911 - 3920 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Praying for you and your baby/babies

6 years ago

Everything looks great. Both Baby A and Baby B look good :-) Next week I hope to hear the heartbeats. I'm so excited and still a little part of me is in shock.

6 years ago

That's music to my ears lucky!!!!!! Congratulations on your fraternal twins. God is so very good.

6 years ago

Yay! Thats so great that THEY both look great. Two of em!! Thats so awesome. Congratulations momma.

6 years ago • Post starter

Yes, God is good! Still need to hear the heartbeats but at least I know today they are looking good. I said no wonder I have felt crummy all day lol. Hopefully they don't do this too me the whole first trimester. Just giving me a taste of it lol.

6 years ago

Good morning. How is everyone? Lucky, Ive felt crummy almost since I found out I was pregnant. Cant wait for the first trimester to be over! Hopefully it wont be like that for you. Especially with 2! What a blessing.
Cronins bet your ready to poas. It still feels so strange not doing so!
Afm going to try and get my house back together. So much needs done. I have just not felt good at all. It seems to be getting worse not better. Yuck

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

Dandy: sorry that you are feeling I'll. Hopefully it passes really quickly for you.

As for me, I am CD 10. Yesterday was my last day of meds. I plan on testing today to see where I am opk wise. Been bding just in case.

6 years ago

Good Morning!

Yay Cronins it's testing time. Hopefully with the change in med days that will help you.

Dandy hopefully you start to feel better soon. I know it will all be worth it.

Yesterday nausea started at 2:15 am and continued until about 3:30 then I felt great. This morning I had some early and right now feeling ok. I keep crackers, peppermint candy, and ginger ale by my bed and try to stay ahead of the nausea. I just started feeling it on Saturday. I should get my preggie pops Friday so praying those do the trick. My nurse even recommended them yesterday.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

How is everyone doing?

Dandy: How is the fatigue and nausea doing? When is your. First ob appointment?

Lucky: Your ultrasound is right around the corner now? Can't wait to see your little ones.

As for me, my opks are nearly positive. Just waiting for them to get darker than the control line lol. I suspect a few more days, but I will continue to bd anyway. My birthday weekend is. August 6th. I will be the big 43 lol. Time to celebrate with a nice bfp for me. Hoping that this is my month.

6 years ago

User Image

Almost positive! CD 12.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo