Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1431 - 1440 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh man I wanna poas so bad. But I know there is no point. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh thank goodness your husband didn't lose his job. Praise God! !! Lol, poas, it will relieve the itch of wanting to test. I sure do pray that you finally get your Christmas miracle. That would totally rock.

7 years ago

I did. Lol. Relieved it a bit. It delevoped an evap pretty fast right about the 10 min mark so I got to play with it a bit. I feel a little better. Haha. Thank you for your prayers. God has been watching out for us for sure. I am so grateful. I just prey its part of his plan for another baby soon. : )

Oh no Dandy! I'm glad your husband gets to keep his job. That's a stress you don't need.
Cronins I'm glad your little ones temp is starting to come down. Will continue prayers for everyone :-)

7 years ago

Cm question? I usualy dont have much cm to analyze. If it is a lot its creamy after O. I started feeling rather wet and when I went to the bathroom, I was soaked! Had to change( sorry tmi) thought it was ewcm for a second then realized it was cloudy almost milky but mostly watery plus it didnt stretch much. Is this finaly just normal? Lol. My cervix has moved down and is firm again but still open a little. Maybe thats why there is so much. Lol

Not sure in the cm area. I do know that in early pregnancy it can increase in abundance. Perhaps, this is going to be your month dandy???

My mom is entering into a hospice home really soon. Caring for her is getting to medically complicated. She requiresaid lots of assistance and I am having a hard time caring for a 1 year old and her simultaneously. It breaks my heart, but she was actually the one to initiate the conversation earlier this afternoon. She is in respiratory failure from smoking and suffers from asthma with chronic COPD. It so heartbreaking to see her struggling to breathe. She doesn't want my children to be traumatized by seeing her death. I totally agree with her on that one, but it doesn't make it any easier. Sigh. I have to let go and let God work His plan out for all our lives.

7 years ago

Oh no Cronins. Im so sorry yout going through this. Watching your parent suffer is terrible. You guys will continue to be in my prayers.

Cronins. Remember those lines the wondofos were giving you. I think there is something wrong with them. I got a line too! At the most im 5dpo. Not possible! Now that its dry, its even more obvious! This pic was taken a 3 minutes. Hope it doesnt make me look crazy once uploaded. Took a bfp brand with smu and it was a bfn as should be.
User Image

It posted twice lol. Sorry. Erased it but cant delete the post. So im babbling : )

Cronins I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. What a tough situation to be in, but your correct and God has a plan for us all and sometimes we just need to keep the faith and let him take over. Continued prayers for you and your family.

Dandy I do see what your talking about with those lines. That's crazy!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo