Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3901 - 3910 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

I'm hoping when I call tomorrow they will do an US. I am doing the progesterone injections and last week levels were good. It is definitely brown now and not a lot so hopefully good? Even the gush this morning was more of a brownish red.

6 years ago

That's very reassuring lucky. Brown is usually a good sign things are healing. I know that some woman get subchorianic hemorrhage within the uterus. Those can heal by themselves. Hopefully it passes really quickly for you.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing this morning?

Lucky: how is the bleeding this morning? Hoping and praying that it totally stopped.

Dandy: How are you doing? Glad you had an awesome weekend.

As for me, last day of meds. Woohoo!!! Now I just need to be and ovulate lol.

6 years ago

Cronins- yay for last day of meds. I wonder if the timid of the meds this time will change your ovulation timing.

The bleeding/spotting has completely stopped. It was so weird, maybe just old blood from something. I'm still going to email my nurse but I don't think they will do anything and I feel so much better knowing it's stopped.

Dandy how are you feeling?

6 years ago

Praise God that it stopped!!!! Doing the happy dance for you.

6 years ago

Yes Cronins, thank God! I did call my nurse and the doc wants me to come in for an US today. This makes me so super nervous. I know its too early to hear a heart beat just praying they see everything there that is supposed to be there. Im guess I will be able to see if its one or two in there as well.

6 years ago

That's good news lucky. They are being cautious with you like they should be. Who knows, you might just hear a heartbeat or two. Keep us posted sweetie. Fingers crossed for a great outcome.

6 years ago

Hello ladies. Lucky Im so sorry I wasn't here for you during such a scary time! Thank God the bleeding has stopped. How far along are you? I will be anxiously waiting to hear about your us!
Cronins. Yay for last day of meds. When will you start opk testing?
Afm, I have never been more exhausted in my life! That trip has taken everything out of me. Been recooping as much as I can. I did manage to run around a little this morning getting some paper work together to register lo for pre school.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey lucky, just checking in to see if you've had your ultrasound yet and to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to hear your good news.

6 years ago

I'm sitting here now. I'm so nervous but I think everything will be ok. I've felt terrible all day so probably a good thing lol. Crackers, sprite and peppermint candies have been my best friends lol. I'll update after I leave here. Praying for excellent news :-)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo