Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2481 - 2490 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yeah dandy I usually don't check mine, just thought I would to avoid testing lol. I don't even know what the position and firmness mean.

7 years ago

I admire the fact that you were able to hold out. I definitely would have caved too.

Dandy : maybe you are pregnant? Especially since you haven't tested since 12 dpo.

7 years ago

Lucky I think high is good. Not sure about firmness. I know pregos are soft but Ive read it can take weeks for it to soften back up. So I think yours is in a good position.
Cronins, I highly doubt Im pregnant. My bbt chart is way to low. I have to run to town after a bit for a couple things so if no af by then I might pick up a test or two.

7 years ago • Post starter

Uhg. Looks like Ill be going to town later rather than sooner. A horrible bout of IBS just hit me hard and fast. Its subsided for a bit but I know its not over : ( it never is. It takes hours to pass. Smoking makes it worse so Ive got that on my side. Idk how long its been since I smoked and Im trying not to even keep track. The more I think about it the more intense the cravings. Its still very hard.

Wow Dandy, that's awesome you've been able to quit smoking. Continued prayers for the strength to continue. I'm sure it's got to be hard but you've done so well.

7 years ago

Thank you Lucky! I definitely have a stomach bug. Ive been throwing up since earlier. Just took a test n its a bfn. Just a shadow line. Lets start this thing over. Lol.
User Image
Taken at about 12 minutes. I dont see any color though. I took it out of its case bc I couldn't get the shdow line to show up in a pic with the case on.

Dandy I hope you get to feeling better soon. I caved and just took a test and it was a BFN as well. I'm starting to come to terms with maybe it not working again and the fact that I'm going to have to use an egg donor :-( I just don't know where the money is going to come from. I'm still Praying that tomorrow gives me that BFP.

7 years ago

Oh no Lucky, im so sorry. Maybe its just to early. I wouldnt know when is to soon with transfers? Fingers still crossed and orayers going up. There just may not be enough hcg to register on a test. What kind did you use?

Oh no lucky, I am so sorry that you got a bfn. Maybe it's because you didn't use fmu? Prayers continue for you. Hugs sweet friend. Hang in there. Perhaps the urine wasn't concentrated enough?

Dandy : I hope that shadow lines turns into a bfp. Praying for you to feel better. It's no fun being sick.

7 years ago

I used the cvs brand of first response. I've read stories of people getting bfn at 8 days and still get a bfp. I'm not going to give up yet. I'll still test tomorrow and then know for sure on Monday. Thank you ladies for the prayers and being here, makes it a little easier.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo