Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1451 - 1460 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins boo to AF! We really need to send her on a 9 month vacation lol.

Dandy hopefully she doesn't come your way! Keep your doors locked lol.

7 years ago

Lol lucky!!! Yes, we need to send Miss Flow on an all expenses paid 9 months vacation.

7 years ago

Ive got all doors locked and bolted Lucky. It may not be anything. Its gone now. Im just so on edge. Guess Ill see my temp drop first. Im headed to bed as soon as my cover is dry, im drained.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good dandy! At least you know this time you ovulated and the timing was good so praying the locked doors work and you don't see her for a long time:-)

7 years ago

Good morning. How is everyone? Cronins how is your daughter?
Afm, bbts still climbing. Boobs still sore lol. Hubby woke me up to tell me I was pregnant. Lol. I wish! He said he had a dream I handed him a positive test on Christmas. Wierd. I told him to go back to sleep bc I have dreams all the time about positive tests. He started telling me I have been sensitive and a little bitchy. Thats just naturally me. Hehe. Tests this morning are negative. Exept the small wondofo. It had the same lines. Idk why I even used it.

After entering my bbt this morning on here and Glow, they both went from two possible o dates to cd 10. Which would put me at 6dpo. So lm continuing to roll with it. We shall see. No implantation dip but I didnt have an ovulation dip either.
User Image

That's awesome dandy! I hope that your DH dream comes true! That looks like a good bbting chart. Fingers crossed for you!

As for me, AF is moderate to heavy. I decided to take the clomid 150 mg last night on CD 1-6 and Menopur 75 mg CD 7. Hoping that the clomid doesn't effect my uterine lining or cause hostile cervical mucus. I think that I am going to take a mucus thinning cough medicine just in case.

7 years ago

Dandy chart looks good. I to hope your DH dream comes true and you get to show him a positive:-) Dandy I hope your dream with me and my triplets comes true as well :-) it would be amazing! Makes me smile just thinking about it.

Cronins- where do you order your menopur from and is it expensive? Also do you have to have a doctors script?

7 years ago

Cronins there was a couple days I took my los mussinex just to see and it seemed to make my cm more watery and more abudant. I didnt note which days it was bc I was jst experenenting. Now that I think about it, it was day 9 bc I knew we were gonna bd later. It was our only " scheduled" bd. Hopfuly it helps out.

Hey lucky, I got the Menopur sealed from fastescrowrefills.net, but the no longer sell it. It was pretty inexpensive too. I get my folic acid, letrozole, and hcg from them. Their doctor prescribed them to me, so there was no need for a script in the United States.

Thanks dandy! I am on my way to buy some, lol. And to finish Christmas meal preparations.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo