Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3561 - 3570 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning ladies,

How is everyone doing today? This week seems to be moving by so slow. I'm ready for it to be over lol.
Dandy it really is an amazing experience. To see your little embryo placed in your uterus is amazing.

6 years ago

Good morning. Im doing good today. Lucky, when dis you say your donors next scan was?
Cronins, you getting all packed?
Afm, a lot that needs done but still going to try to take it easy. May offer to pay one of dhs little step sisters to help me today. My hpt is so light! Cant believe it will be gone in a couple days.
User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

That's great dandy! You'll be testing for real really soon.

Lucky : hang in there sweetie! Time will pass soon.

As for me, I am on my last day of medication. I am nearly all packed. We get the keys to the new house today and have packed up the minivan to boot. We will be moving a few things tonight. The rest will go over on Saturday. So excited.

6 years ago

Cronins so exciting getting a new place. The only thing I hated was moving stuff lol. Is it far from where you live now?

Dandy I like just seeing 2 lines lol. I won't get to test out a trigger this time.
Make sure to relax today.

AFM, halfway through another day, yay! I have US and BW tomorrow and then am getting a massage :-) then Friday my donor has US and BW. I can't wait to hear the updates.

6 years ago

Lucky : the new house is about 45 minutes North of our old house and is located in Franklin, NH. Not too far from the White Mountains. It's a really beautiful area.

Sounds like you have a great way of beating the stress of waiting lucky -massages are like a piece of heaven on Earth lol. Enjoy sweetie!

6 years ago

Cronins, I bet thats so beautiful up there! So happy for you. Will you start opk testing in a couple days then? Hoping the unpacking and decorating goes smoothly.
Lucky, Im jealous. A message sounds wonderful right now. Lol. Enjoy!
I just had to talk myself out of poas. Wow. This is going to be a long week n a half. Lol.

Dandy this was my go to after transfers:

For 3dt:
1 days past transfer (dpt): Embryo is growing and developing
2dpt: Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt: Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt: Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt: Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt: Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt: Morula is completely implanted and has placenta cells & fetal cells
8dpt: Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt: More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt: More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt: HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

6 years ago

Dandy : I plan on opk testing in two days. Today is my last day of medication. I plan on taking the black cohosh until CD 10. So still have three more days until I stop the black cohosh. Hoping that this cycle is the last one for 9 months.

Lucky : that's totally awesome! Where did you find the tww chart?

6 years ago

Cronins I found it on some site last year. I also have one for 5 day transfer. It helped me when trying to decide when to test :-)

6 years ago

Thank you Lucky, I found some similar. They varied by a day or so but they all were about the same. I don't expect to see anything for a while yet. Lol. Im just a poas addict hehe
Cronins, hopefully this this the last 2ww for us all!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo