Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4251 - 4260 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins hows your grandson today? How are you doing?

Dandy- my US is Monday :-) I’m so excited and nervous. It’s with maternal fetal medicine so they said takes 1-2 hours bc they look at all the organs, etc. praying both little ones are looking great and measuring where they should.

Today my co workers got me a stroller. It’s a city select double stroller by baby jogger. It’s so neat and has so many different ways I can rearrange the babies.

6 years ago

Good Afternoon ladies!!! Woohoo for both upcoming ultrasounds!!!!! Totally exciting.

Dandy: I love trick or treating with the kids. So much fun. This year we have a zombie, Elsa from Frozen, a strawberry, and Cleopatra! Can’t wait to take pictures of them in their costumes. What is lo going to be this year? I will send you some prayers for your upcoming ultrasound. I have no doubt that she will measure amazingly.

Lucky: that is awesome about the baby stroller. You have such sweet coworkers! Can’t wait to hear your ultrasound results of your babies genders. They will measure right on target. Seems like you are finally turning the corner with the morning sickness. Glad to hear that you are doing well.

As for me, I am on day two with the tamoxifen 60 mg. No side effects other than feeling tired. Thank you ladies for the prayers. My grandson is not doing too well. The swelling is really bad. He has 4 loose teeth and some of his gums surrounding the teeth, is gone. The dentist thinks that in a few weeks time, the gum line will be built back up. We’re hoping that he doesn’t lose any of his teeth, but it’s still a possibility given his injury. At least they are only baby teeth. The adult teeth should grow in just fine.

6 years ago

Awe Cronins poor guy. That has to be so sore! I will continue to pray for him. : (
Glad there arnt any side effects from the meds. Trucking along in another cycle. Lo is going to be a dinosaur AGAIN. Lol. I tried talking him into different things but he was insistent and wearing his costume from last year, so be it. Lol Im going to have a babydoll ( legs and arms) sticking out of my shirt like is ripping out of my belly. I need to make that today.
Lucky, thats very nice of your co workers, that will come in handy for a long time. Especially since the weather will be getting nice in no time after they come home. Cant wait to find out what your having!
Afm. Just waiting around for this baby. Lol. Hopefully time gors fast after my scan wed. Trying not to stress over all the little things I still need and putting together this baby sprinkle.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: lol I can just picture your costume right now. At least you don’t have to purchase another Halloween costume for lo. Dinosaurs are cool!

As for me, I just dipped an opk just to get a feel for the effects of the tamoxifen and it was blazing positive. I am cd 4. So I will have to keep that in mind before triggering. I plan on taking tamoxifen until cd 10. So I should get an accurate opk reading by cd 13. If positive on cd 13, then I will trigger. If not positive, I will wait until a clearly positive opk. Eek, so excited to see what this cycle brings!

6 years ago

Helo ladies. How is everyone today?
Afm, spending the day getting trick or treat stuff ready. Mainly my costume. Still wont know if I have pulled it off until I put it on. Lol. Now maybe a short nap so we don't tucker out so fast. : ). Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hello ladies,

Glad to hear that your costume is coming along dandy. Try to post a picture if you can. I would love to see it.

As for me, I have been having ovarian fullness and twinges. Looks like the medication is doing it’s job. Cd 6 and day 5 of medication. Had a really busy day. Errands and dinner at my sisters house. Time for some bding and then bed lol.

6 years ago

Good morning gals. How was everyones weekend and Halloween?
Lucky, today is the day you find out genders? Hoping they cooperate lol
Cronins I will have to send the pic to your email after a bit. I cant find a program that doesn't charge me to upload it here. When do you plan on opk testing?
Afm. Just going to try and occupy myself with catching up on house work for the next couple day until my us wed. I still get tired very easily!

Eek, I am so excited to see the picture. I’ve been opk testing for the last few days. They are pretty dark. Been bding every day so far. I don’t want to miss out lol. I have two more days of medication to take. Then I can really test.

Good luck with your ultrasound on Wednesday. So exciting...

Lucky: fingers crossed that your lo’s cooperative with revealing their genders. So very excited for you my friend.

6 years ago

Cronins I sent the pic to the cell number you gave me. Hope you received it, if not let me know and I will email it : )
Cant wait to see your results with this cycle

Hi ladies!

How was everyone’s weekend?

Well everything went well and both babies look good. They are both boys :-) I’ve got a lot of girls clothes to exchange lol! I’m so excited to finally know.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo