Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3741 - 3750 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cool dandy!!! I can't wait to see the pics. I don't blame you for wanting to share the news early. I usually do too. It's too exciting news to keep to yourself.

I still wonder too if it's twins? I am betting yes! Fingers crossed for a great ultrasound no matter how many there are in there.

6 years ago

Wow. I already got them back. There are like 50. This is the one we chose for our official announcement. Lol I hope his shirt is legible.
User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Awe, that is awesome dandy!!!! Lo is so stinking cute. So glad that this is happening to you and your family.

6 years ago

Cute Dandy! I'm so happy for you!

6 years ago

Thank you girls. Apparently Im getting to the more nauseous stage. Today has been a doozy lol. Lo n I just got up from a nap but Im Going to lay back down when dh gets home. ; )

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing this morning?

Dandy: That's a good sign that you have morning sickness. Hopefully it passes really quickly for you.

Lucky: How are you feeling? Any signs of implantation yet?

As for me, I am 8 dpo and feeling a little bit nauseated the last couple of days. My hpt still looks negative. I am going to buy some Frer tests today and see if it shows anything. I sometimes get nauseated at this time in my cycle, so I am not that excited lol. Oh well, we'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted on the testing.

6 years ago

Good Morning!

Cronins hopefully those hpts turn positive very soon.

Dandy hope you feel better.

AFM, don't feel any different yet. Just staying positive and praying that God blesses me with my baby(ies) this cycle. I'm beyond ready :-)

6 years ago

Good morning. Lucky, any implantation symptoms? Cronins, boo for the negative. Hoping to see something on that frer. Hope your Photobucket is ok! I guess mine is trying to charge me to share now. That's rediculous.
Afm, ibs and nausea still here. Just trying to keep something in my belly and the nausea isnt not so bad. At least it makes me feel pregnant now. Lol.

User Image

I think that I have line eye ladies. Thoughts? I am only 8 dpo though. Still early.

6 years ago

User Image

Here the Frer at 8 dpo.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo