Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3961 - 3970 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins that is great! I bet it feels wonderful to see the pounds melt off and fit in clothes you haven't been able to wear. Keep up the good work :-)

6 years ago

Thank you lucky! It really does feel good to finally get the weight off my body. It's weird because I keep looking at the bigger clothes when I go shopping. Then when I try them on, they are way too big lol. I guess it's going to take some time for my brain to realize I am smaller.

How is everyone doing this morning?

I am going away for the weekend to Connecticut to visit my step daughter. Should be a great weekend as we are planning a picnic and hiking trip. Any plans ladies for your weekend?

6 years ago

Cronins that sounds like fun. It will keep your mind off the tww as well lol.

I don't have any plans this weekend. I do want to get shelves put up in my office but I need to stain them first. I will probably get my house cleaned and maybe work outside a bit, but we will see.

6 years ago

Cronins, wow! Thats great! Good for you. You will be at yoir goal weight very soon at this rate. Lol. Safe travels this weekend. Hope you have fun.
Lucky, your always doing crafty stuff. Wish we were a tad bit closer, I could use the motivation lol.
Afm. No plans this weekend. My mil is taking lo to the fair so dh n I are planning a quiet evening alone. Getting ready for my ob appointment. I feel like garbage haha

6 years ago • Post starter

That sounds great dandy- a night with dh is always a win win. Good luck with the ob appointment. Keep us posted if you can.

6 years ago

User Image

Hello ladies,

I broke down and tested lol. I know fertility friend app puts me at 4-5 dpo, but I had several near positive opks on CD 12. I am now CD 20. Could I have ovulated earlier than 4-5 days ago? I keep thinking that I see the start of a very faint line. I could be anywhere between 4-7 dpo. Thoughts???

6 years ago

Cronins I see what you mean. I cant tell if there is any color or not though. Cant wait to see your next one. Let the testing commence!! ( happy dance)
My appointment went well. It was the first one so it was long and took forever not to mention the favorable pap ya get. Lol. I dont have another scheduled ultrasound untill 20 weeks but she said I will probably get one on the next visit at 12 weeks bc they like to hear the heartbeat at every visit and its hard to get it with the portable doppler that early.

Hey dandy,

Glad your appointment with the ob went well. It's really nice to have an ultrasound again before the 20 week anatomy ultrasound. That's awesome!

I plan on testing again in the morning lol. It's going to be hard not test lol. I am already itching to test.

6 years ago

Good morning gals.
Lucky hope your still feeling well. When is your next appointment?
Cronins did you test this morning?
Afm, nausea is a little more tolerable so far this morning. When I talked to my dr about it. Shes stated that my prescription prenatals had all the supplements that I should be taking and to just hold on for a couple more weeks. She promised that I will be feeling much better in a couple weeks when the placenta takes over. Im holding her to it!! Lol

Hello ladies,

Sorry I went Mia this morning. It's definitely proved to be a very busy day so far. We just checked into the hotel and I am finally relaxing. I didn't end up testing this morning because I ended up going to the bathroom at 3 am, sigh. I will have to go out and buy some Frer tests today as I did not bring any hpts with me. I totally forgot to grab them from the kitchen table lol. 5 dpo today. So hoping that this is my cycle for a bfp.

Dandy: glad that you're 5a little bit better today. I am sure that as the pregnancy progresses you'll feel much better.

Lucky: how are you doing today?

Mrs. Silver: I've been praying for you. Hugs ....

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo